2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another week of NOTHING for me.  Nothing added, nothing subtracted.  This constant zero score is getting rather dull... guess I need to get busy with my hook and change that!  LOL  

WTD 0 / YTD +65 week ending 8/10/2013

Here are the scores for August 11, 2013!

Gold - pineknot +15

Silver (a tie!) - VikingRunnerGirl +6 and Shining_Star +6

Bronze (a tie!) - Addicted2Patterns +4 and greyhoundgrandma +4

Busting That Stash!

Ellie 13 +2

In a Holding Pattern...

Braxxi 0

crabby rat 0

PBLKNP 0

Oops, I did it again...

BigPinkPolkaDot -1

and...SHOOT THE MOON!!!  crochetlady2012 -17

If I've missed anyone, please let me know!

Congratulations to our "Shoot the Moon" winner, Crochetlady2012.  I hope your hubby is doing better.

I have had some health problems and household problems this week.  This is the first time I have been on the computer in a week.  I There is a post over in the Off Topic section explaining the household problems.  I will explain health problems later.  Mainly because I am long-winded/long-typing and never know when to shut up.  I have been longer on the computer than I told my hubby I would be.  Hope everyone has a good week and let the hooks fly.  

Good Afternoon,

In light of what is going on w/ my husband I am not sure I am going to be able to post this weeks' score. I am so sorry for this, would there possibly be someone else that could post for me? I am thinking that I am going to be spending quite a lot of time doing a lot of running around. Again, I am so sorry!

I won't be able to post my score (if there is one) next week as I am going on a 7 day cruise to Alaska for my honeymoon and won't be using internet. I plan on bringing supplies but we will be doing excursions most of the days and hanging out in the hot tub the rest of the time lol.

I got caught by the yarn aisle in wal-mart today. I've been wanting to try the RH Unforgettable and there is was, so I got 7 skeins, enough for two projects. I'm almost through with a skein on the afghan I'm working on.

I finished the skein, so that makes  -12 for the week so far.

I won't be able to post my score (if there is one) next week as I am going on a 7 day cruise to Alaska for my honeymoon and won't be using internet. I plan on bringing supplies but we will be doing excursions most of the days and hanging out in the hot tub the rest of the time lol.

Sounds like a very good reason to not be able to post a score... :)  Congratulations!  I've been married twice; never been on a honeymoon - so please make sure you have a small measure of extra fun for me!  :lol

:hug

Just as a reminder....

I can't post the scores this week. My husband has gotten a lot worse. I need to see if someone else can post for this week for me?

I can post scores for you!  Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your hubby... :hug

I don't think I will get enough crocheting done today to use up enough yarn to change my score.  So I will post my score for the week ending 8/17/13 now:

WTD: 0

Archived