Slippers......#8............

teakaycee

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well.... this is my 8th pair of slippers since last month. I'm pretty sure I will be making a few more pair before the end of the year. I'm completely hooked on these! :hook

post-18634-135897791445_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

So cute! Thank you!

Now that I have finished all my Christmas crochet I might tackle a pair...My grand daughter is coming to stay for a week so I will have plenty of time while watching "Dora" LOL oh... you totally should!! I'm going to put up a little tutorial on my blog tomorrow to help with some visualize some of the pattern.

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

just wanted to pop in and let you all know... if anyone is interested in making these slippers and has trouble with the written pattern... I put up a little picture tutorial on my blog to try and help!

have a fabulous Friday everyone!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

just wanted to pop in and let you all know... if anyone is interested in making these slippers and has trouble with the written pattern... I put up a little picture tutorial on my blog to try and help!

have a fabulous Friday everyone!

Thank you for the picture tutorial. I want to make some of these slippers and I just love seeing photos to help me visualize the pattern. :hug

I still have to make a pair of these, but I think they look like they would keep your feet pretty toasty!

My husband said that he'd like a pair when I showed him the pictures (since he works outside in a sawmill all day - he figures they would keep his feet warmer.) so I have to try a pair out!

Can you put tread on the bottoms? Karol might make some. But to be honest, I'm just hoping for a response where you call ME hon. heh

Cute!!Thank you!

Thank you for the picture tutorial. I want to make some of these slippers and I just love seeing photos to help me visualize the pattern. :hugYou're welcome!!!

I still have to make a pair of these, but I think they look like they would keep your feet pretty toasty! Oh you should... they are toasty!

My husband said that he'd like a pair when I showed him the pictures (since he works outside in a sawmill all day - he figures they would keep his feet warmer.) so I have to try a pair out! he would love them!

Very nice. Thank you

Nice slippers! I've printed the pattern, just have to finish Christmas gifts.

Thanks for sharing. Oh.. you're welcome

Can you put tread on the bottoms? Karol might make some. But to be honest, I'm just hoping for a response where you call ME hon. heh Jimbo... you're a sweetheart! But to answer your question "hon".... yes you can put tread on the bottom with drizzling fabric puff paint in a design or low temp glue

You're a good man my friend... have a wonderful Christmas!!! :hug

• 2 weeks later...

Archived