3 More Pairs of Slippers

boksie

These are perfect! I had been looking today for a unisex slipper/sock pattern to make and donate to a senior center for Christmas. I love the ones you have made. Thank you very much for sharing the link :hug

These should work out good for you. They are very enjoyable to make too.

So.......I've made 2 pair this week so far... and have yarn set out to make another.

I got to looking at the amount of yarn the pattern calls for...against how much it looks like I'm using. Well... I decided to weigh my slippers.... they are only coming out to 6oz. for ladies and 6.2oz for mens.

My question is ... do you find this to be true?

If so... I should be able to get a pair from one skein of yarn... which would be fabulous! And with all my left over skeins... I should be able to make tons of slippers. :yay

well.. back to work... :hook:yarn

:heart

:mug

So.......I've made 2 pair this week so far... and have yarn set out to make another.

I got to looking at the amount of yarn the pattern calls for...against how much it looks like I'm using. Well... I decided to weigh my slippers.... they are only coming out to 6oz. for ladies and 6.2oz for mens.

My question is ... do you find this to be true?

If so... I should be able to get a pair from one skein of yarn... which would be fabulous! And with all my left over skeins... I should be able to make tons of slippers. :yay

well.. back to work... :hook:yarn

It seems to take slightly less than 1/2 skein of red heart ss yarn (2 skeins per pair) to make each pair so your calculations sound about right.

It seems to take slightly less than 1/2 skein of red heart ss yarn (2 skeins per pair) to make each pair so your calculations sound about right.

:yay.............. thanks dear!!

I am going to make as many as I can before Christmas for some gifts and charity!!! :hook

They are so simple and so COOL!

Thanks again! :hug

Archived