**PICS ADDED!**Chemo Caps Set #1

skatters

Here are some chemo hats I have been working on this past weekend. Most came out a bit bigger than I hoped, but I am working on the patterns.

All of the details of each hat can be found on my ralvery pages.

(Hmm, won't let me add the photos. says "imagexxxx.jpg is not a valid img file." Off to play with it some more.) (ok, found it isn't me, but site issues! will upload ASAP!)

Great Hats very pretty (upscale expensive looking )on a usually boring chemo hat patterns you see around then net!! you did a awesome job!! can you tell me the length from crown to brim of say the purple hat?? I am always trying to get the length right? when I make chemo hats your look perfect.(I viewed your Raverly Page and I agree then length on the peach or coral color ( shells and trellis cap)

is TOO long rolled up looks not so good so I agree remove those rows...)

Thanks for the feedback Jayashiangel! I am not sure of the "correct" way to measure hats - but I'll give it a go! The dark purple sleep hat measures 7” - measured with the cap laying flat, from crown to bottom of the last row - NOT including the shell border. It fits me perfectly, but is a bit long on the styro-head.

(and thank you - after reading your post, it occurred me to MEASURE my hats with a tape measure, rather than "measuring with rows/rounds vs hook vs yarns. Well duh for me!)

Thanks for the feedback Jayashiangel! I am not sure of the "correct" way to measure hats - but I'll give it a go! The dark purple sleep hat measures 7” - measured with the cap laying flat, from crown to bottom of the last row - NOT including the shell border. It fits me perfectly, but is a bit long on the styro-head.

(and thank you - after reading your post, it occurred me to MEASURE my hats with a tape measure, rather than "measuring with rows/rounds vs hook vs yarns. Well duh for me!)

great info..thanks no the rows help too since some people crochet tighter or loose so yes the amount of rows as well as the hat measurement helps newbies and little old me who is not so new!! everyone crochets differently..I love that pattern!!maybe it's just the shells :O) very pretty and something different I have not seen for chemo hats I think the people who get them will LOVE them that are awesome

Archived