Owl Toddler Size Sweater, closed, thank you.

Carlinda

Hello again,

I have finished another pattern in the It's a Hoot Owl series. This time a simple raglan sweater. Pattern is written for 6-12 month baby, 18-24 Month Toddler, and 2-4 Child sizes.

I already have testers for the 6-12 month size, so testers for the Toddler and Child sizes are needed. Pattern will use about 2 skeins of Caron Simply soft for the largest size. One 5/8 button is used for a neck closure. The Toddler size uses 16 buttons for the owls eyes, and the childs uses 18. But the buttons for the eyes are optional as they are for decoration purposes only. Pattern calls for a g hook. Buttons are attached during the crochet and not sewn on after.

Pattern requires knowledge of Front Post crochet and is not a beginner pattern due to the cabling design.

I would like to have this tested as soon as possible, but understand with the holiday coming near that most won't have time to get it done right away. Please let me know your time line, preference will be give to those who can start right away. This would be perfect for a last minute Holiday gift.

Please make sure you I have your email address if you would like to test.

Thanks for looking and happy holdiays!

Carlinda

post-41864-135897717102_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897717107_thumb.jpg

Look at you going to town with your owl design, Carlinda! I LOVE it! Each one is as cute as the last! I bought the first owl hat pattern and before this is over, I am going to have to have some more! Loving your owls! I have to admit, I was not a big fan of the big eyed owls I was seeing on everything. But yours -- are beautiful! The other versions are cute for kids's hats but I could never see myself in one. But again.... yours are ageless! Everyone can wear them, carry them, enjoy them!

Look at you going to town with your owl design, Carlinda! I LOVE it! Each one is as cute as the last! I bought the first owl hat pattern and before this is over, I am going to have to have some more! Loving your owls! I have to admit, I was not a big fan of the big eyed owls I was seeing on everything. But yours -- are beautiful! The other versions are cute for kids's hats but I could never see myself in one. But again.... yours are ageless! Everyone can wear them, carry them, enjoy them!

Thank you DebraKay, my next in the series of owls is an adult version sweater. It will be a round yoke design with the owls all around the shoulders. I have it mostly worked up. Will look very classy on an adult.

There is still room for a couple more testers. thanks to those who have already pm'd me. I have emailed out the patterns.

Archived