Testers found, It's a Hoot! Owl hat, thank you!

Carlinda

Hello,

Looking for testers for a hat pattern that is done in cables to form an owl pattern. It is a beanie style and has owls going all around the brim. This is an intermediate to advanced project, and not for beginners. Front post crochet knowledge is assumed.

Hat can be worked in either of two sizes: Adult or Child. Yarn requirements are about 3 or 4 ounces of Caron Simply soft which is about a half of a skein and an H hook. Childs size uses 10 buttons for owl eyes, but not required. The adult size uses 12 buttons, however pony beads can be substituted for the buttons or they may be omitted. As they are only for decoration purposes only to make the "owls" eyes. Pattern is written so that they eyes are attached during the crochet process and not sewn on after.

Would like to testing complete by Turkey day, but with the holiday will understand if it is done by 11/28/11.

This hat will be part of a set. I am currently working on a matching round yoke sweater to match. When the matching sweater pattern is finished it will be posted in the seeking testers thread as well.

Please send me a message with your email address if you would like to test. I am honored every time some one takes their time, yarn, and effort to make one of my patterns. It is appreciated!

Thank you for looking,

Carlinda Lewis :dog

post-41864-135897712318_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897712322_thumb.jpg

A really cute pattern! Are you going to be posting the pattern or selling it?

Thank you all for the lovely compliments. When the pattern is finished being tested it will be for sale on Ravelry and in my Etsy shop.

Happy Crocheting!

Carlinda :dog

I just got done complimenting your hat in the thread of one of your testers but I wanted to compliment you direct! I LOVE this pattern! It is an owl hat for all ages! Where I would not wear one of the big-eyed owl hats meant more for the younger set, I would definitely wear this one! It is adorable and classy all at the same time! Another winner Carlinda!

I just got done complimenting your hat in the thread of one of your testers but I wanted to compliment you direct! I LOVE this pattern! It is an owl hat for all ages! Where I would not wear one of the big-eyed owl hats meant more for the younger set, I would definitely wear this one! It is adorable and classy all at the same time! Another winner Carlinda!

I couldn't have put it better myself! Beautiful hat and I'm definitely NOT a hat girl but this one I love!!! :cheer

Archived