Crochet Me Reader Survey

ZingyZoid

Ok was it just me or was anyone else embarrassed :blush to answer honestly about how much money you'd spent on yarn in the last 12 months?? :lol

And then... This was the first survey I've completed where I've had to check the 30-39 box when asked my age. :eek

It's a good thing I love this publication so much.:)

I was anxiously awaiting the promised mid-issue patterns...guess I'll just have to practice one of the virtues...patience! ;)

Let me see, I know exactly what yarn I've gotten in the past twelve months.

2 balls LB Incredible

3 balls fun fur

2 balls Red Heart Super Saver

2 balls Red Heart Plush

1 ball LB Suede

That's it...'cause I'm a threadie. :D

Ok was it just me or was anyone else embarrassed :blush to answer honestly about how much money you'd spent on yarn in the last 12 months?? :lol

yeah - i glanced over my shoulder to make sure no one was around :lol:P

And then... This was the first survey I've completed where I've had to check the 30-39 box when asked my age. :eek

oh my! i've only got 23 days left :sweat:eek

I wasn't afraid to answer it as long as my husband doesn't see how much I spend on yarn each year! I always buy what I can pay for , no credit , and there are things that are much worse for you than yarn so why not?

Wendyb532

I have stopped the purchase of yarn for a while, so I can send the monies to the Red Cross and Humane Society to help those in the New Orleans area. They will really need our help in the next year for rebuilding purposes, or just to start their lives again where ever they decide to go. :hug consider donating some of your "play" funds to help those in great need. Skip the monthly movie, or the weekly BBQ dinner. I have decided to use my yarn/craft funds.

I blushed when I filled out how much I've spent on yarn, and my co-worker laughed at me. Of course, then he realized that he spends much more on that on comic books, and I felt better ;)

Archived