solomon's knot/love knot shawl

~Kel~

I've wanted to make one of these forever but could never figure out how to do it, finally I found a video on youtube that made it make sense, this is my first one. I've already started a rectangular shawl in red using this stitch, both will go to church for the prayer shawl ministry

post-13682-135897687198_thumb.jpg

thanks everyone

And I know, it looks like such a hard stitch til you learn it, and then you're ready to smack yourself in the head for thinking it was hard.

that's exactly how I felt once I got it

Yours is very pretty! Could you share the Youtube video you used? I too, have been in awe of the stitch. It doesn't even look like crochet. Many itmes I can look at something and see pretty much how to do it -- but not so with this one!

thanks everyone

Yours is very pretty! Could you share the Youtube video you used? I too, have been in awe of the stitch. It doesn't even look like crochet. Many itmes I can look at something and see pretty much how to do it -- but not so with this one!

here it is,

now on my pc it doesn't have audio but I was able to watch it and get it, there are other videos for that stitch down the side as well

Archived