What should my username be on there. They already have someone with my name from here krazycrocheter or I would have used it. Want something cute. I have thought of everything nothing is original. I am a southerner and a country girl. I love to crochet and read. Love pastel colors. My favorite is turquoise. also love pink,brown yellow,green. I don't crochet clothes. Love to crochet for others.

I think that's just something individual that you should come up with. My name was taken as well so I just hyphenated it to so-po. It works. :U

hmmmm.... :think

How about .....

krazy-crocheter

krazycrochetertoo

so-krazycrocheter

krazykrocheter

krazycrocheter-too

:heart

:mug

I just kinda looking for something cuter or more original. My imagination is just kinda not working at the moment. Wish it was. I'm usually so great at these things. I loved what I choose for here. I just kinda wanted something a lil more cutesy or creative or original or personal just something more me.

Only about 80% of us are on Rav. LOL There's a Crochetville forum over there you can join, and hundreds of other crochet groups. Crochet Liberation Front is a big one that has it's own website and publications now, all from a little start as a crochet group on rav.

We used to have a list going in the Crochet Web Sites Forum where we all listed our Rav names.

When you do a pattern search on Rav, you can select for crochet only (if you don't knit) on the left side of the page--this will eliminate a lot of useless patterns if you don't knit.

Raveley is lots of fun, and I think complements Crochetville very well. This is the small community, that's the encyclopedia where I look things up. But both places will give you what you want if you go looking for it, and will give you as much as you put in to it.

patty

I have to tell you I get lost on Ravelry but I do like looking up the patterns. Thanks for telling me there is a crochetville group. That's another thing I can't seem to figure out how to find on there. Crochetville might be a smaller community but I love it so much better.

I was thinking about your name kracycrocheter and I thought, "oh yeah, you come up with a name!?!" you see how individual I was with mine. :lol

I'm glad you thought of a good name for yourself over at Ravelry.

I wish more of us crocheters would join and post our finished projects over there...I have heard plenty of comments about Ravelry being mostly about knitting. We all crochet such beautiful things (and design them too!), we need to show off what crochet is really all about!

Oh, I agree 100%, smokey. I recently discovered Lily Go crochet designs over on Rav, and they are gorgeous! She has a blog of the same name you can google, but I would never have found her or her gorgeous patterns if I hadn't seen one on Rav and followed the links. The Internet explosion of the past 5 years makes it really hard to find stuff fast, and Rav as a clearinghouse is perfect for me.

Patty

Archived