My mother, the Fastest Crocheter in the East (okay, maybe not the whole east, maybe just New Jersey, and maybe not even there, but she's pretty darn fast), just turned in a bag of crocheted blankets to Project Linus, and those 11 blankets put her total number of crocheted blankets at 504!! The overwhelming majority are infant and preemie sized crocheted blankets, but there are quite a few (maybe 50 or so) that were fleece blankets she crocheted an edge on. She's been a blanketeer since 2005.

Phew! She has some smokin' hook! :clap I'm nowhere near that number because I prefer to make the teen-sized blankets, but even if I live to be 100 (which I hope she will!), I'm sure I won't be anywhere near her total.

Congratulations, Mom! Patty

How awesome is that?!!! And think of all those who have benefited from her speed and generosity. Awww, what a great example your mother is.

((no offense here-I just have a weird sense of humor) I bet you nor your mother ever thought that one day you would be bragging about how fast a hooker your mother is!-LOL :lol:lol:lol)

Archived