crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

I have decided I have to line up my WIP (waaaay to many at this point..hmmm wonder why? :rofl )

Between each one will be a tote...no tote unless I finish the WIP...

Think I can do it??

Me neither :lol:rofl:hook

You can always dream!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, the cat is mocking me!!!!! :angry

:sofunny

I bought one for Moose (4.5lbs) and the cat uses it, Amos the mini aussie uses it... and neither of them fit! Moose? I think I can count on one hand how many times I've seen him in it. :lol

Yup! Cats are like that, but that picture says a 1000 words!!

The dog weighs less than 2 of the cats! :lol

I have decided I have to line up my WIP (waaaay to many at this point..hmmm wonder why? :rofl )

Between each one will be a tote...no tote unless I finish the WIP...

Think I can do it??

Me neither :lol:rofl:hook

:rofl

:turtle:vheart

Here's the ILTC one. Then a regular sized one on top. :)

[ATTACH]39126[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39127[/ATTACH]

That turned out great! Is that an extra handle at the button? Like that too!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Morning all~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marisa........ Love your lining!

Dawn.......... Sweet tote!!! Nice colors!

Mary......... wow... another cool tote!!!

Sue............ NICE!! Thats a really cool cotton tote!!!!!

I just realized I never showed a pic of the tote I tested for kuddles.

I havent felted it yet...............:sigh..... I sure hope I get the chance soon!!!

But here it is unfelted! Thank you for letting me help test... its an awesome bag!!!!

[ATTACH]39106[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

Omgawd! I love that bag! Great Job!!

Penny

WOW, soo many more lovely totes!!!

Well, since my cat loves the totes I've made (thinks they're her bed if I leave them sit on the coffee table after taking pics) I decided to make her a Stashbuster kitty bed, will she go in it,,, NO, (maybe cuz I tried to force her in it to make sure she fit, lol) oh well, maybe she'll try it on her own someday,,, sigh.

\\

Ooooh that is way cute! can you make one my size? it looks comfy! Think I should make one for my schnauzer since it would be ridiculous to make one for the American bulldog or italian Mastiff LOL

I just finished #7 this one is done in Red Heart Hot Red and Red Heart Christmas red/silver sparkle. I am giving this to one of the ladies that works next door to where I work. I mashed my finger in the door a month or so ago and now its popping off so she put some acrylic powder on it to help it stay put so this is just a Thank You for your help since she wouldn't let me pay her. I asked one of the other ladies what color she liked and they told me red so here it is :)post-5171-135897657441_thumb.jpg

finally time ot unwind and crochet! awesome totes as always ladies! id actually thought about making my rat terrier a bed/nest to cuddle in. hes old and gets cold easy and burrows beneath pillows to keep warm thne you hear the pillows snoring.

id thought about going the easy route and buying a cat cube so he could have a man cave.....buuuuuut with 7 cats im rethinking that thought!

im still on SBT 2...about to attach handle area (hopefully tonight). been to the family doctor today and hubby is now the proud owner of 6-7 stitches. no biggie there....he just had part of a scar removed.

he has an orthopaedic dr appointment on june 22 at 2:40. that day can not come soon enough as far as im concerned. my nerves are shot!

oh and the yarn? he found it last night........i was in the other room and he was looking for something and happened upon it. i hear from the other room "HUUUUUUUN?" im thinking oh ****! all he said was been stressed lately???

i must have had the deer in the headlights look cause all i could mutter was uuuuuhhhh yea

at least im not grounded LOL

I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't mention my name. So its your own fault! :lol

Angel Soft is toilet paper. Angel Hair is the yarn! :lol

[ATTACH]39094[/ATTACH]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Morning all~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marisa........ Love your lining!

Dawn.......... Sweet tote!!! Nice colors!

Mary......... wow... another cool tote!!!

Sue............ NICE!! Thats a really cool cotton tote!!!!!

I just realized I never showed a pic of the tote I tested for kuddles.

I havent felted it yet...............:sigh..... I sure hope I get the chance soon!!!

But here it is unfelted! Thank you for letting me help test... its an awesome bag!!!!

[ATTACH]39106[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

WOW, soo many more lovely totes!!!

Well, since my cat loves the totes I've made (thinks they're her bed if I leave them sit on the coffee table after taking pics) I decided to make her a Stashbuster kitty bed, will she go in it,,, NO, (maybe cuz I tried to force her in it to make sure she fit, lol) oh well, maybe she'll try it on her own someday,,, sigh.

Here's the ILTC one. Then a regular sized one on top. :)

[ATTACH]39126[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39127[/ATTACH]

These are all gorgeous!!!! :manyheart

Did some running after work and when I came home downloaded angry birds on my nook and got sucked in to playing through american idol :lol So, I didn't do any crafting this evening :eek I'm heading upstairs now and plan to READ a bit before bed and when I say read, I do not mean to play the game more :devil:lol

Nice totes!!!

I had a dinner tonight after work- it was to recognize those with 5 or 10/15 years of service! Just got in a little bit ago- so no crafting for me either tonight! Before I know it, it will be time to turn around and head back out the door to Paradise! (aka work)

See you tomorrow night- with a pic of Tote #7

\\

Ooooh that is way cute! can you make one my size? it looks comfy! Think I should make one for my schnauzer since it would be ridiculous to make one for the American bulldog or italian Mastiff LOL

But you know those are the ones that will crawl into it... :lol

finally time ot unwind and crochet! awesome totes as always ladies! id actually thought about making my rat terrier a bed/nest to cuddle in. hes old and gets cold easy and burrows beneath pillows to keep warm thne you hear the pillows snoring.

id thought about going the easy route and buying a cat cube so he could have a man cave.....buuuuuut with 7 cats im rethinking that thought!

im still on SBT 2...about to attach handle area (hopefully tonight). been to the family doctor today and hubby is now the proud owner of 6-7 stitches. no biggie there....he just had part of a scar removed.

he has an orthopaedic dr appointment on june 22 at 2:40. that day can not come soon enough as far as im concerned. my nerves are shot!

oh and the yarn? he found it last night........i was in the other room and he was looking for something and happened upon it. i hear from the other room "HUUUUUUUN?" im thinking oh ****! all he said was been stressed lately???

i must have had the deer in the headlights look cause all i could mutter was uuuuuhhhh yea

If you were grounded, would you still be allowed to crochet?? LOL

If you were grounded, would you still be allowed to crochet?? LOL

now theres a goooooood question :lol

I just finished #7 this one is done in Red Heart Hot Red and Red Heart Christmas red/silver sparkle. I am giving this to one of the ladies that works next door to where I work. I mashed my finger in the door a month or so ago and now its popping off so she put some acrylic powder on it to help it stay put so this is just a Thank You for your help since she wouldn't let me pay her. I asked one of the other ladies what color she liked and they told me red so here it is :) [ATTACH]39134[/ATTACH]

Red is MY fav color and this is fantastic with that holiday yarn!!!! Woot!

kuddles

Whew! You dodged a bullet there!

kuddles

Nice totes!!!

I had a dinner tonight after work- it was to recognize those with 5 or 10/15 years of service! Just got in a little bit ago- so no crafting for me either tonight! Before I know it, it will be time to turn around and head back out the door to Paradise! (aka work)

See you tomorrow night- with a pic of Tote #7

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!!

I started my ribbon stash buster....well I restarted it. I tried it with a lighter pink base but the ribbon yarn has hot pink in it so......just HAD to stop at Wally World and picked up RHSS hot pink and did the base in that, holding it with the ribbon yarn. Let's just say if someone likes pink, they are gonna LOVE this bag! LOL

Have a great day everyone!

kuddles

That turned out great! Is that an extra handle at the button? Like that too!

Nope, its a pocket. :) This one is mine and that's my keys pocket. I have my set of work keys that when I'm at home that's where they stay and I won't forget them! :lol

I just finished #7 this one is done in Red Heart Hot Red and Red Heart Christmas red/silver sparkle. I am giving this to one of the ladies that works next door to where I work. I mashed my finger in the door a month or so ago and now its popping off so she put some acrylic powder on it to help it stay put so this is just a Thank You for your help since she wouldn't let me pay her. I asked one of the other ladies what color she liked and they told me red so here it is :) [ATTACH]39134[/ATTACH]

Love it!!

Forgot to blame me did ya? :lol

Did some running after work and when I came home downloaded angry birds on my nook and got sucked in to playing through american idol :lol So, I didn't do any crafting this evening :eek I'm heading upstairs now and plan to READ a bit before bed and when I say read, I do not mean to play the game more :devil:lol

Oh My Gosh!! My hubby bought me a Ipad2 for mothers day from my kids....even though I told him give me the money for yarn! lol and I have gotten sucked into playing angry birds. We have a contest going lol..

Oh My Gosh!! My hubby bought me a Ipad2 for mothers day from my kids....even though I told him give me the money for yarn! lol and I have gotten sucked into playing angry birds. We have a contest going lol..

It's addicting....I've played it on my friend's droid phone, but I have a windows phone and was sad it wasn't available for it :( And then this happened!!! :rofl Good luck

ive figured it out! our sneakiness is lucille balls fault! :lol

remember the episode where shed gotten a new dress and hid it in the closet away from ricky? then pulled it out and told him ive had that old thing for months:lol

My MIL taught me that trick...and hubby has been known to call me "Lucy":lol

Gorgeous totes ladies!!!!

Been busy with the pup, so other than working on my shawl, not much else in the way of crocheting is getting done.

Archived