crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic day! :)

Well yes I suppose I got the work done! Busy all day but a good busy, so nice out! Trying to get Baby K ready for bed soon, then I can sit and veg out and crochet on that felted messenger bag I'm making next!

Have a good nite all!

Mama K

How's that felted bag coming along? I got to work some on my gd's scarf last night. Slow but sure it's getting done!

Had a lovely day today with the two little ones!! We all went out for a nice lunch together- my DD and SIL, step-daughter and her fiance and my DH and I plus the two little guys. It was a gorgeous afternoon so after lunch, we went down to the beach and then to the bay where there is a nice walkway and a playground. The little ones went on the swings and then we took them for a walk. It was such a lovely day and nice to be out by the water!!! A truly wonderful, relaxing weekend and I can't believe tomorrow it's back to paradise already!!!

Oh, it sounds like a wonderful day!

Just a quick hello to everyone

It wasnt very nice here for the last couple of days, wind rain and snow in the mnts, it was only in the 40's today, we are having winter again.

Im really bad because I havent crochet anything for a couple of weeks.

Hope you all have a good night

Hope you get some spring weather soon!

Good morning and welcome to another week.

Running late and have to be really quiet since the rest of the house is sleeping. Have a good day everyone!!!

Morning! Hope your day goes quickly and smoothly! :hug

Good morning!

Happy Birthday Sherry!

Ann, I did indeed get started on the messenger last nite! I'll keep ya posted on the progress....

I've added pix of the little crossover bag I made for Baby K. She loves it!

Well, need to get moving......boss out all week so Woot!

Mama K

post-17419-135897747667_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897747671_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897747674_thumb.jpg

Good morning!

Ann, I did indeed get started on the messenger last nite! I'll keep ya posted on the progress....

I've added pix of the little crossover bag I made for Baby K. She loves it!

Well, need to get moving......boss out all week so Woot!

Mama K

Adorable!!!

Here is the SBT felted I just completed.....

Mama K

Love it!

Great bags Mama! But your bags always are! :hug

HI!! It's the weekend in my world. Had class this morning...boring. Went to lunch with Bruce before he went to work. Now I have the afternoon/evening to myself. I'm testing a sea turtle pillow pal for the lady that does the KISS stuffie series. I love her patterns!! I think I'll work on that and watch some movies that Bruce doesn't like and I can never watch since he was always around. :D

I hope everyone is well. Happy Monday to the rest of the world. :lol

:turtle:vheart

HI!! It's the weekend in my world. Had class this morning...boring. Went to lunch with Bruce before he went to work. Now I have the afternoon/evening to myself. I'm testing a sea turtle pillow pal for the lady that does the KISS stuffie series. I love her patterns!! I think I'll work on that and watch some movies that Bruce doesn't like and I can never watch since he was always around. :D

Sounds like a good nite for you! Is the pillow pal crochet or sewn? Can't wait to see it!

Mama K

What are you going to do with all your new found alone time?????:lol

tonight is my friday and I have a 4 day weekend after that :jumpyay:woodont know what I am going to do with all that free time.

Awesome bags kuddles I love the sewn ones you make.

Happy Birthday Sherry

Happy Birthday Ann

Kendra, Chris and the dogs left:( yesterday. the house is so boring without them. I wont see her until sometime this summer when we travel down to see her. but then its only a year until they move back home.

its in the high 70's here, suppose to be in the 80's by tomorrow. i think our spring might just run right to summer.:hot

Your day sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

:bday Ann!!! :hug

Thank you! :hug

Whoa, what it is Ann's birthday too! Well then a huge :hug and lots of :manyheart today!

Mama K

Thank you! :hug

What are you going to do with all your new found alone time?????:lol

tonight is my friday and I have a 4 day weekend after that :jumpyay:woodont know what I am going to do with all that free time.

Awesome bags kuddles I love the sewn ones you make.

Happy Birthday Sherry

Happy Birthday Ann

Kendra, Chris and the dogs left:( yesterday. the house is so boring without them. I wont see her until sometime this summer when we travel down to see her. but then its only a year until they move back home.

its in the high 70's here, suppose to be in the 80's by tomorrow. i think our spring might just run right to summer.:hot

Woohoo for free time for you! 4 days off! :clap Enhoy the weather. It's beautiful here today. Couldn't ask for a better birthday weather wise!:D

Happy Birthday to the birthday gals, Ann and Sherry!!!! We had fabulous weather here today- too bad I spent most of it inside!!!

Love the bags, Kuddles- that puppy one you made Baby K is soooooo cute!!!!

Houseguests are here- so won't stay on computer long- hugs to you all!!!

Ann, hope your birthday is going well!

Mama K

It's been very nice. Heard from both my boys very early this morning, DH got me triple deluxe chocolate cupcake (even though we both know the results I'll have from eating any of eat. Yeah, I did take a couple bites. Yum!) And the weather is gorgeous! Plus I tested a square for Aurora today and got that done! Gonna settle down in front of tv pretty soon and work on gd's scarf and watch House. Oldest DS said I might get another call, one from Jillybean if she's in a good mood after supper! :D

Happy Birthday to the birthday gals, Ann and Sherry!!!! We had fabulous weather here today- too bad I spent most of it inside!!!

Love the bags, Kuddles- that puppy one you made Baby K is soooooo cute!!!!

Houseguests are here- so won't stay on computer long- hugs to you all!!!

Thanks for the b-day wishes! Enjoy your guests!

Ann - Happy Birthday to you! How neat we share the same birthday!! I hope your day was great!!!

Thank you all for the wonderful happy birthday wishes! Had a great day today (got a yummy, yummy cake from a local bakery from those at work), got messages from both girls and the GSs gave me hugs and kisses this evening. Haven't heard from son yet but I'm sure he will call.

Mama K - the tote is gorgeous!! You do such great work.

Sue - enjoy your evening!

Well, I'm off to watch some Dora the Explorer with the oldest GS and then to bed!

Hugs to all!!

Archived