crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

Sue - glad to hear you had some fun, I know right now is hard. Love ya!

Joanne - you crack me up girl!

Is everyone feeling okay this morning?

Today in Chicago - to 50 degrees! Then winter finally arrives, we are getting several inches of snow between Thurs and Friday! Yikes! Guess I better get out the shovel!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

For those that don't know...Monday we put our dog (Foxie) down. She was dealing with liver disease/failure. The enzymes being over produced by her liver were destroying her brain. :( I needed a zoo day with my girlfriends.

Sue - glad to hear you had some fun, I know right now is hard. Love ya!

Thanks Mama! :hug

:turtle:vheart

For those that don't know...Monday we put our dog (Foxie) down. She was dealing with liver disease/failure. The enzymes being over produced by her liver were destroying her brain. :( I needed a zoo day with my girlfriends.:turtle:vheart

:hug:hug:hug:hug

For those that don't know...Monday we put our dog (Foxie) down. She was dealing with liver disease/failure. The enzymes being over produced by her liver were destroying her brain. :( I needed a zoo day with my girlfriends.

So sorry to hear about Foxie. Losing a furry friend is always so hard. Glad you were able to have a day out with friends.

:( Awww Sue Im sorry to hear that :hug:hug

ps only 40 days :D and I think me and jeff finally agree on animal kingdom

Hey Ann! It all worked out at work! We finally got to talk to the head lady and she cleared things up! Woot!

Mama K

WOOT!!!

Went to the zoo with friends today. We had so much fun! :)

Good for you!!! I haven't been to the zoo in probably over 30 years!

Nice that you got in some fun time Sue!!! I was at the zoo today too--just not the fun kind!:lol:lol:lol

:lol:hug

Good morning!

Is everyone feeling okay this morning?

Today in Chicago - to 50 degrees! Then winter finally arrives, we are getting several inches of snow between Thurs and Friday! Yikes! Guess I better get out the shovel!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

Not such a great day today Mama, but I'm dealing with it. Hope your day at work goes well! We're expecting several inches of snow here tonight too! YUCK!

Oh, I'm so sorry! It's so hard to lose one of our furbabies. :hug:hug:hug

Thanks Melani, Mona, Tonya, Ann and Mary. It's hard. It's the first time in 17 years we don't have a dog in the house. :(

Tonya, YEA! I love Animal Kingdom. I can't wait!! :cheer

Sue - Hugs to you. So sorry to hear about your beloved furbaby.

Mama K - glad your issues at work got worked out. Now if mine would get worked out, it would be great!

Ann - hope you're doing well today.

Haven't been on much since the weekend. I've had one or both of the boys every night this week. They don't want to stay with DD, they want to come with me and she lets them, doesn't tell them no. I know it's because she can't deal with all the crying if I left them. She's already got so much homework and it's only the 2nd day of classes.

Last night we attended my great-nephew's birthday (this is Roman's and Sherri's son). He turned 6. We had a good time. The bad news is Sherri's not doing well right now. The drs say its from the chemo and radition, she's got so many sores in her mouth, on the tongue and in her throat that she can't eat or drink. So, prayers for her to get over this part. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for her. We've still got a long road ahead.

I just finished this last night. It's the SBT with a twist. I used Bernat Mosaic and love it!! I'm thinking it might be this month's TLC tote.

post-28075-135897726121_thumb.jpg

Then this is a sketch my friend made me for Christmas! Isn't it awesome???

post-28075-135897726126_thumb.jpg

Good morning! What! I beat Joanne??

Sherry - thanks and now my boss is at a conference for the rest of the week.

BUT - yup Chicago is in for its first winter storm! Starting in a few hours, up to 8 inches of snow by tomorrow am. Ugh! But we've been lucky so far so I better not complain!

To all my other buddies, have a safe, fun day today! Make sure you smile at one person today that you do not know well! Make their day!

Love from Mama K

I just finished this last night. It's the SBT with a twist. I used Bernat Mosaic and love it!! I'm thinking it might be this month's TLC tote.

[ATTACH]50096[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]50097[/ATTACH]

Great tote Sue! Don't you LOVE the mosaic so much? It is my new fav! I'm making April's tote right now using it and loving it already. Of course, I love April's tote!

Great sketch too!

Have I told you lately how spoiled you are? Well... you ARE!

Love ya!

Mama K

Great tote Sue! Don't you LOVE the mosaic so much? It is my new fav! I'm making April's tote right now using it and loving it already. Of course, I love April's tote!

Great sketch too!

Have I told you lately how spoiled you are? Well... you ARE!

Love ya!

Mama K

Thanks Mama! I am still yet to make April's tote. I can't wait to see it with the Mosaic!!

Why do you always act so surprised that I'm spoiled?? :rofl

BUT - yup Chicago is in for its first winter storm! Starting in a few hours, up to 8 inches of snow by tomorrow am. Ugh! But we've been lucky so far so I better not complain!

To all my other buddies, have a safe, fun day today! Make sure you smile at one person today that you do not know well! Make their day!

Love from Mama K

Be safe in the storm!! :hug

Thanks hon! I will be as safe as possible today and tomorrow....luckily I now work so close to home...and to Baby K!

Yeah I always ACT surprised, but I'm not!

Here's a hug....just because!

Mama K

both tote and pic are great!

We had a slight mishap with our tomato greenhouse last night. I had some of my goldfish in there yet and the electrical box that my hubby made for the tank heater (4 foot round x 4 foot high tank) we believe had a slight mishap..ok major mishap. The floor of the greenhouse WAS covered in a ground cloth..there used to be plastic over all the greenhouse..there used to be a front wall.... Yeah it burned. Plastic burns pretty good once it get's going. There was a bunch of plastic dish pans that used to hold water lilies that once they got burning took out that front wall structure. Was kinda weird because all the 2x4's on that wall were scorched pretty good, except the door frame. I now have 8 goldfish in a bucket in my sink! Luckily these were not very big...

post-35596-135897726139_thumb.jpg

We had a slight mishap with our tomato greenhouse last night. I had some of my goldfish in there yet and the electrical box that my hubby made for the tank heater (4 foot round x 4 foot high tank) we believe had a slight mishap..ok major mishap. The floor of the greenhouse WAS covered in a ground cloth..there used to be plastic over all the greenhouse..there used to be a front wall.... Yeah it burned. Plastic burns pretty good once it get's going. There was a bunch of plastic dish pans that used to hold water lilies that once they got burning took out that front wall structure. Was kinda weird because all the 2x4's on that wall were scorched pretty good, except the door frame. I now have 8 goldfish in a bucket in my sink! Luckily these were not very big...

:hug:eekSCARY!! I'm glad all are okay!!

Wow! Yes glad you are okay...and the fish!

:hug

Mama K

Haven't been on much since the weekend. I've had one or both of the boys every night this week. They don't want to stay with DD, they want to come with me and she lets them, doesn't tell them no. I know it's because she can't deal with all the crying if I left them. She's already got so much homework and it's only the 2nd day of classes.

Last night we attended my great-nephew's birthday (this is Roman's and Sherri's son). He turned 6. We had a good time. The bad news is Sherri's not doing well right now. The drs say its from the chemo and radition, she's got so many sores in her mouth, on the tongue and in her throat that she can't eat or drink. So, prayers for her to get over this part. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for her. We've still got a long road ahead.

Extra prayers being said for Sherri. :hug

[ATTACH]50096[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]50097[/ATTACH]

Beautiful tote and the sketch is awesome!!!

Good morning! What! I beat Joanne??

Sherry - thanks and now my boss is at a conference for the rest of the week.

Love from Mama K

Stay safe! We're getting snow today too! It was pretty slick going on the way to the dr's! Glad we're home safe and sound!

Oh, how scary! Glad you and the fish are safe! :hug

Archived