red baby blanket packed and ready

IMG_0928.jpg

6 heavy-duty warm

hatsIMG_0947.jpg

pink/green baby

blanket

toddler hats and scarf

IMG_0946.jpg

I have a box of baby/preemie afghans, several scarves, afghan that are on hold until payday

That bunny toy is too cute! What kind of yarn did you use?

I am finally done with the lavender blanket, I need to find stuffing for the neck pillow for at resident at work.

Well, I went down to visit my Mom this weekend. That gave me time to start the new Navajo afghan for my friends in North Dakota. I'm using Country Blue, Buff Fleck, Warm Brown, Red and Black. I'm using a different stripe pattern than I did the first time and it is coming out okay.

I haven't worked on anything else except to work on a couple of the ami's. I have my eyes from Suncatcher Eyes and I will be able to finish up a few that are all but done. I'm going to need to get more fibrefill as I have used up everything.

In March I will:

1. Finish 1 more scrapghan for the VA. (It's 50% done right now.)

2. Finish the ripple shrug for a friend. (It's about 75% done and I'm waiting for her to get me a measurment so I can finish.)

3. Start new graphghan. (I'm still trying to make up my mind what to do).

4. Do another Navajo blanket. (I just finished one and it came out so well I'm going to do another for another friend.)(15% Done)

5. Finish up some more squares for the Friendship ghan CAL. (4 Done)

6. Finish my ami's for the swap.

You are making some wonderful progrss Leslie, I can't wait to see pictures!

That Navajo Pattern is really easy and so quick to do. Once you establish the first row with the front post doubles that form the diamonds you can put the pattern book away and just go. I'm doing this one double stranded so it's going really quick. :hook

The Suncatcher Eyes are really great and I need to get some more fibrefill so I can finish up some ami's that are waiting for eyes. I never thought I'd like doing them but, boy, are they addicting. Lots of fun and they go really quick.

Darn Anita still hasn't contacted me about the measurment I wanted so I could finish up her shrug. I'm going to tell her if she doesn't do it soon I'm just going to finish it for myself because I really like it. :lol

I think I need to set the new Navajo aside and pull out the VA scapghan and just finish it. It's been sitting around forever and I'd like to get it out of my living room. I'm sure the DH would like that too. :P

In March I will:

2. Finish the ripple shrug for a friend. (It's about 75% done and I'm waiting for her to get me a measurment so I can finish.)

4. Do another Navajo blanket. (I just finished one and it came out so well I'm going to do another for another friend.)(15% Done)

5. Finish up some more squares for the Friendship ghan CAL. (4 Done)

6. Finish my ami's for the swap.

I love HAMS! Yes, I Have Actually Made Something! Finished the afghan for my grandson this week. Hopefully next week we can get pictures. And I loved the pattern so much I am almost finished with a car seat size afghan in the same ripple.

I've finished the ami's for the swap. I'll get pictures up when they are delivered. I've found out the darn things are addicting. I have 2 cats and an owl waiting for eyes.

I've got a few more rows done on the Navajo Blanket. It's 2-stranded so it's going really fast. I've also got 1 more square done for the Friendshipghan CAL. I'm still trying to make up my mind what graphghan I want to do next.

In March I will:

4. Do another Navajo blanket. (I just finished one and it came out so well I'm going to do another for another friend.)(20% Done)

5. Finish up some more squares for the Friendship ghan CAL. (5 Done)

6. Finish my ami's for the swap. (Done)

Here's the Navajo so far. Also a look at my computer helper, Fidget. He makes it really easy to type. It's not easy to take a picture with one hand.

post-11691-135897640942_thumb.jpg

post-11691-135897640947_thumb.jpg

cute doll costume!!

I LOVE the navaho blanket! I remember my grandma had one in grey, black and red. I have a couple foot warmers....LOL! Big old kittty!!

I finished the purple blanket and have been working on squares but I did manage to start a boarder on my blanket. The weather has been bordering on wonderful so I've been out in the yard more and more....needing thornless raspberries, anyone?? I have an eye out for rhondies and birdnest and butterfly bush too!

Going to jump in and join this CAL while there are still some days left in March!

In March I will complete the two Corner to Corner Box Stitch Afghans that I have in progress, continue to work on a Prayer Shawl for a very good friend, and start a Butterflies of Spring Afghan for a very special little girl.

The navajo looks beautiful!

someone on another board was commenting about having a cat on their arm at the computer. Do you post at more than one board or is this a thing most cats do?

Thanks, I really like the Navajo pattern. It's quick (particularly 2-stranded like this one), it's pretty and it works will all kinds of stripe and color patterns

It wasn 't me. I don't post on too many boards. I try to limit computer time so I have time to crochet. I would say it's a cat thing. They always seem to be where you are. My guess is they want to make sure you are paying attention to them. I find mine, Fidget particularly, are most attracted when I'm doing something that requires concentration. Computing, crocheting, reading, etc.

Right now my other cat, Boo, is laying on my feet. Better my feet than my arms because he weighs 22 lbs. and I wouldn't be able to type. ;)

I have a couple foot warmers....LOL! Big old kittty!!

Fidget isn't anywhere near as fat as he looks. :lol He is actually quite svelte. :P It's the angle. He is a big boy though. 17lbs and not fat. :eek The other one, Boo, is fat. 22 lbs. :blush Have you ever tried to put a cat on a diet. :rolleyes

Archived