Gifts I have made:

moomooo

Hello My friends:

I have met here a young lady and well Her doggie had eaten my heart as she looks just like my big foxie only hers is the small version..

We have been chatting so much and sharing photos of each others doggies and we have become good friends and we have been comparing notes on our doggies.

So since Lil Foxie has eaten my heart I have made her the following items I will be mailing Monday.

Here you will see the heart pet mat I tested for Stormys Crochet a while back with a doggie on top and photo with just the mat.

You will also see a doggie sweater and doggie sweater modeled by a toy.

You will also see a photo of a doggy scarf and little leggies decorations for Lil foxie.

I also made her a sqeaky ball toy not pictured.

What ya all think?

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897632383_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897632388_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897632391_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897632395_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897632398_thumb.jpg

Thank you... the mommy of the doggie will post photos here once i send her the package.

Nothing better than seeing the actual fur ball wearing the items.

hugs

Lillibet

Adorable doggie things you made! I love them all. The lucky little furbaby is going be the best dressed pooch in town. I am going to have to search around and find that pattern for the heart blanket/rug. It's sooooo cute! These would make great items for the animal shelters too. Great job, moomooo! :yay:cheer:cheer:cheer well done!

Nope, Toy Manchester Terriers. All little black and tan dogs look somewhat similar. post-1720-135897632559_thumb.jpg Kingfish

post-1720-135897632566_thumb.jpg Chloe

If these dogs had oppositional thumbs they would rule the world!

:eek

Hi Lorry:

Thanks for posting photos of your pooches and I will answer your pm shortly..

I have gone to face book and acepted your invitation as well...

hugs

By the ways you pooches are as cute as can be they are so adorable.

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=Elvee;2236923]Nope, Toy Manchester Terriers. All little black and tan dogs look somewhat similar. [ATTACH]35534[/ATTACH] Kingfish

[ATTACH]35535[/ATTACH] Chloe

If these dogs had oppositional thumbs they would rule the world!

:eek

They are really sweet dogs. They live to be with their people. It doesn't matter if you run 2 miles or watch TV they are right with you. I have one dog, Cookie, from a litter Chloe and King had. She is really needy and wants held all the time. I wonder who spoiled her?!!

:think

What a very special friend you are! Knoe the lucky little dog will be sending you big sloppy doggy kisses! Can't wait to see the pictures with the furry recipient wearing all her beautiful new clothes!

Hello My friends:

I have met here a young lady and well Her doggie had eaten my heart as she looks just like my big foxie only hers is the small version..

We have been chatting so much and sharing photos of each others doggies and we have become good friends and we have been comparing notes on our doggies.

So since Lil Foxie has eaten my heart I have made her the following items I will be mailing Monday.

Here you will see the heart pet mat I tested for Stormys Crochet a while back with a doggie on top and photo with just the mat.

You will also see a doggie sweater and doggie sweater modeled by a toy.

You will also see a photo of a doggy scarf and little leggies decorations for Lil foxie.

I also made her a sqeaky ball toy not pictured.

What ya all think?

hugs

Lillibet

\\

Very cute, and I am sure lil foxie with LOVE her new items and I hope we will see her modeling them as well!

Penny:c9

Thank you ladies for all your kind words....

Yes I think Melissa Lil Foxie's Mom will take photos and post them here modeling her gifts.

Say melissa maybe you can post a picture or two of Lil Foxie Now so those that dont know here see what a cutie pie she is...

hugs

Lillibet

In case anybody is wondering. This is my Foxie baby. We got her from a man going through a divorce and he couldn't take her. He got her from a rescue. She was in a puppy mill as a breeder, & when the puppys were no longer up to their standards they were going to put her down, the vet in stead of putting her down took her to a rescue. Thank god for that because she is my world. There is nothing wrong with her and she has lots of life left to live.

post-33123-135897633139_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897633147_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897633153_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897633156_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived