2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost made it through the week without buying yarn, but then I found some Sugar 'n Cream cotton on clearance.

WTD:-20

I didn't get much crocheting done this week because I adopted my brother's barn kitty.:cat Her name is Tia, but her nickname is Mini Kitty since she's so tiny (it's hard to tell from the pictures, but she's only about 4 pounds). She's really sweet and is adjusting to being an indoor kitty amazingly well- after all, that's where all the toys are. All week it's been play, Play, snack, PLAY, nap, play, nap, snack, PLAY, play, nap, play, PLAY, KILL THE TOY!!!!, then crash for a couple of hours. :lol

post-33647-135897660617_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897660631_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897660637_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897660643_thumb.jpg

post-33647-13589766065_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897660654_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897660657_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897660666_thumb.jpg

Finished some odds and end items this week, started a suede coat for my daughter, it's almost finished, That brought me up to a +20 but then I had to go buy 2 skeins of green, so WTD+16

Nobody else has posted scores, so here goes the week ending May 21, 2011. Congrats to the medal winners. Hope I didn't miss anyone

Grabbed the Gold TurtleLvr +16

Lhasaapsolady +16

Seized the Silver dragonpuck +11

Brought home the Bronze FrLopLady +7

Still Stitching

cris +5

pineknott +4

Ellie 13 +2

Staying Steady

walker1021 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

MouseCLP 0

Shopping Spree

CLLinda -8

yarn geek -20

greyhoundgrandma -51

SHOOT THE MOON Braxxi -85

sorry was to tired to think of score last night. I am happy to say that I think for the 2nd time ever :rofl I am in the plus.

+7

Congrats to all the winners and adders for last week!

Yarn Geek -- Tia is a cutie! :cat My cat's favorite toy is crocheted with cotton yarn; I chain about 12-20 stitches then work 3 dc in each stitch. Tie off and weave in the ends. The resulting curlique rolls easily and will entertain her for hours. Bonus: it doesn't hurt when I step on it bare-footed.

I'm late posting but I will take the honor of Shoot the Moon if you want to add me to the list! I save 45 skeins from Hobby Lobby and Michaels this week!

WTD -85

YTD -143

I'm late posting but I will take the honor of Shoot the Moon if you want to add me to the list! I save 45 skeins from Hobby Lobby and Michaels this week!

WTD -85

YTD -143

:lol:lol I would have hated to think of the fate of those poooor skeins of yarn if you hadn't rescued them!! :rofl

Tia is very pretty!

:turtle:vheart

Thanks! She is, isn't she?

Tia is adorable! Have fun playing with her. :)
Thanks! She's a blast to play with.

Yarn Geek -- Tia is a cutie! :cat My cat's favorite toy is crocheted with cotton yarn; I chain about 12-20 stitches then work 3 dc in each stitch. Tie off and weave in the ends. The resulting curlique rolls easily and will entertain her for hours. Bonus: it doesn't hurt when I step on it bare-footed.
Thanks! I'll have to try that. So far, she hasn't met a toy she doesn't like.:lol

Used up 2 skeins of baby clouds while finishing baby afghan #1. But I bought 2 balls of fun fur on Sunday. Geez, will I ever make any headway in this game?? :sigh

Making a baby cocoon. They use lots of yarn for the small size of project.

Used up one skein of Encore so far.

:manyheart

Shopping with Mom puts me at -22 for the week and its only Tuesday! :lol I bought 12 skeins...

I wish my mom would take me shopping! Enjoy the yarn!

I wish my mom would take me shopping! Enjoy the yarn!

I took Mom shopping. She doesn't get out much, especially to craft stores since Pop doesn't like going. :)

Shopping with Mom puts me at -22 for the week and its only Tuesday! :lol I bought 12 skeins...

ok now I know I can buy at least 12.... :rofl

I took Mom shopping. She doesn't get out much, especially to craft stores since Pop doesn't like going. :)

aww I am jealous.. I know my mom would have loved to go yarn shopping, but she is no longer here. Wonder what one would crochet/knit/sew in Heaven? :lol She always loved to do all 3

Cherish the time!!

Archived