2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I knitted for the whole Superbowl game. Used up two points of yarn. It was a great and exciting game.

:manyheart

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished a ball and rolled a skein working on what I call my "scraps of blue babyghan" for a +2 to start the week. Even though it took me awhile, I'm happy with how it came out:

post-34479-135897625508_thumb.jpg

Finished a ball and rolled a skein working on what I call my "scraps of blue babyghan" for a +2 to start the week. Even though it took me awhile, I'm happy with how it came out:

It's so pretty!!

A friend of mine gave me 5 full skeins of Red Heart Fiesta yarn. So I'm starting the week off with a -10. We have a forecast of 10 inches of snow so if we have a couple of snow days I will be able to put a dent in that negative number.

I tried to add more to my stash today... but JoAnn's didn't have the color I need to continue working on the one project. Looks like I need to order it online. :(

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I did buy yarn. Lots of it.

10 skeins!

You go girl! Happy Birthday! Now everyone has a good excuse to go shopping (must stay under 10, must stay under 10):cheer

You go girl! Happy Birthday! Now everyone has a good excuse to go shopping (must stay under 10, must stay under 10):cheer

There was more yarn that I really liked and it was on sale, but 10 skeins are enough!'

Sorry, CLLinda, but that may not be enough to earn "Shoot the Moon" for your birthday. As my Valentine's present, my dh is getting me 5 pounds of mill end yarn. It will probably be 15 skeins, but we won't know until it gets here. Isn't he the BEST!!!:c9:manyheart:yarn:yarn:yarn:devil

Archived