Caron's 12 days of Christmas.

I too have been receiving the 12 Days of Christmas but nothing makes my skirt fly. I would think something will come along though and jump out at me.:D

Sure hope Redheart does this again this year. :gift It sure would come in handy for gifts under the tree!

ETA: I took another look and I am going to make the Openwork Shawl for my one of my DIL but it will be in some kind of white or off-white and in a wool type blend.

quote=hypermama;2174832......ohh there's a red heart one? I'm going to go find it! thanks! these and all the baking ones keep me really busy. lol quote]

Last year they did do a Christmas one for Redheart but I do not see anything yet on their new site. :)

I've been getting it, too, and so far I'm pretty disappointed in it. Absolutely nothing has jumped out at me, in fact, there's not even anything I'd call remotely interesting.

Red Heart has a 12 Weeks of Christmas, but you have to search for it. I have no idea why they didn't put a more prominent link on the home page:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Features/12+Weeks+of+Christmas.htm

That's this week's pattern. I know there's a way to get to the previous ones, but haven't looked it up yet.

Red Heart has a 12 Weeks of Christmas, but you have to search for it. I have no idea why they didn't put a more prominent link on the home page:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Features/12+Weeks+of+Christmas.htm

That's this week's pattern. I know there's a way to get to the previous ones, but haven't looked it up yet.

THANK YOU! :cheerNow those are some nice patterns...

the pictures for the previous week are at the bottom of the page.

I've started the shawl pattern from Caron's 12 days of Christmas. I had several skeins of vintage Dazzeleaire yarn in a peach color so I'm giving the pattern a try. I ended up dropping the size of the hook from K to J. The K hook seemed to make a rather slopping looking pattern but the J is working out quite well and also hits the gauge right on the mark.

Archived