Scarves, Hats & Cowls Oh My!...

pddesigns

Been away from the boards for too long!! (over a year, I think)...sadly, this is how long I have also been away from Crochet!!

So, a very cold Fall arrives and I pick up my hook again. Sooo many patterns to try...a couple written by me...here's from my past week:

AviatorHat.jpg

MC-049169.jpg

HS-049165.jpg

MRh-049160.jpg

MC-049173.jpg

MC-049180.jpg

rg-display.jpg

Your work is amazing. your stitches are perfection. I like the vintage look of the blue hat. Would you have any clue where I can find a pattern for an Ivy cap? I have searched for 4hrs today with no luck, I saw your work and I like the style, just wondered if you would know? ;-)

Your work is amazing. your stitches are perfection. I like the vintage look of the blue hat. Would you have any clue where I can find a pattern for an Ivy cap? I have searched for 4hrs today with no luck, I saw your work and I like the style, just wondered if you would know? ;-)

Troy, I left some links on your inquiry. I think a couple may be what you're looking for.

What beautiful projects and your work is so nicely done! The cream and white set is my favorite right off. The colors just made it pop for me even though they are neutrals. I have never thought I would wear one of the aviator hats as even though they are retro they still seem to be for young folks. But that set....I think I would make an exception and put my old head and shoulders into it! :D Awesome job!

mamabear.....for the hooded scarf, I just crochet a rectangle 20 x 10....fold in half and seam at the top....then I crochet the scarf and attach to the back of hood.

Troy, here is a ladies IVY cap on etsy....http://www.etsy.com/listing/60993438/crochetrend-ivy-cap-crochet-pattern

mamabear.....for the hooded scarf, I just crochet a rectangle 20 x 10....fold in half and seam at the top....then I crochet the scarf and attach to the back of hood.

Troy, here is a ladies IVY cap on etsy....http://www.etsy.com/listing/60993438/crochetrend-ivy-cap-crochet-pattern

Hey, I think I can do that! Thanks:manyheart:crocheting:manyheart

PS- did you double strand your yarn or is that chunky yarn? I really like the colors you used..

The hooded scarves were made using bulky yarn (Loops & Threads Charisma). I love working with soft, chunky yarns!!

Dottie, I answered your PM....sorry it took me so long.

The hooded scarves were made using bulky yarn (Loops & Threads Charisma). I love working with soft, chunky yarns!!

Dottie, I answered your PM....sorry it took me so long.

Hmmm, I think I feel a sudden urge to visit Michaels....or my LYS:crocheting:hook:crocheting

• 2 weeks later...

Archived