Supernatural

• 3 months later...
oh yeah! Right there with ya. Yarn's not the only eye candy our there :eek

:lol:lol:lol:lol That was a good one RoseRed! Love this program and now my 16 yr old GrndD is hooked on it. She is even watching it on DVD from Season 1!

And I missedthe quote as I was starting another afghan, (counting stitches like a crazy woman) for the King of the House for our upcoming anniversary.

• 5 months later...

I am trying to catch up on this show..only at the last of season 4 not only eye candy and thrills, but they have given me many actual belly laughs even a weepy eye..the writers are fantastic..now that I am caught up on falling skies I am back to my boys..note> MY <

I am trying to catch up on this show..only at the last of season 4 not only eye candy and thrills, but they have given me many actual belly laughs even a weepy eye..the writers are fantastic..now that I am caught up on falling skies I am back to my boys..note> MY <

Yea I heard ya but back off they are MINE MINE MINE :P:lol

• 5 months later...

I LOVE the boys, but you can all fight over them. I will be forever content with Castiel!!..and Balthazar...and Gabe...and young John. Too much eye candy for one show! Pity they keep killing the pretties off.

Archived