Meet the Red Dragon (and design question)

UlrikeR

Hello everyone,

here´s a red Dragon peeking out of the magic forest. It will soon watch over our little daughter :)

I´m thinking of adding a paw with claws holding on to the lower branch and maybe a few flowers - or do you think that´s too much? I´m thankful for suggestions. Thanks:bounce

post-42826-135897590107_thumb.jpg

post-42826-135897590111_thumb.jpg

post-42826-135897590114_thumb.jpg

:clap I absolutely love your design and I like your idea of adding a paw, holding the lower branch only. I think it would add. I also think some flowers would also make it look pretty. Then just leave it alone. (:lolNO MORE THINKING about it-lol) :)It is fantastic no matter what you decide.:) Your little girl will surely treasure it.

Thanks for your warm and helpful replies :manyheart

I´m currently working on the paw and then we´ll see how it looks. I´ll share when I think it´s finished ;)

Unfortunately, there is no pattern to share. I´m not even sure I could repeat this myself. I started with the eyes and then took it from there. So sorry :blush If anyone wants more pictures to try and copy the dragon just let me know.

Unfortunately, there is no pattern to share. I´m not even sure I could repeat this myself. I started with the eyes and then took it from there. So sorry :blush

I LOVE things that are one-of-a-kind, that not even the maker could reproduce! you can make the little decisions of how to shape without worrying about how to explain what you did. it's a work of art :artist

Archived