When I grow up I'm gonna be..*updte post 13*...

CHEYENNE"S AFGHAN~ :D

This is what I have started on Cheyenne's Christmas Afghan. I want to make each of my Children a Afghan.. Something they Can have and cherish for a very long time.

I LOVE :c9the Square from Krochet Krystal.. so This is The start of cheyenne's .. WHen it grows up will will be 5 squares across by 7 or 8 rows long.. then most likely a Single row of boarder. so it's big enough for her as she grows to be able to put on her bed when she's a adult.

Hannah's is going to be Pink and Mint Greenish Flowers.. and Mady's Purple flowers and (still undecided on 2nd flower color).

what i like about my kids all being so little is They don't know that I'm working on these for them lol... Mommy is ALWAYS Crocheting something. so to them I'm just doing nuttin out of the ordinary.

(althou when I was taking this pic.. Hannah my ever so currious 7 yr old gose' MOMMY you can make us a blankie with these too when your done making someone this one:lol)

but I did just this much in oohhh 2 days? Worked on 5 squares alone just sunday alone. the other 5 are a combo of what i did last week to test and the rest i did saturday.

post-31502-135897574228_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897574232_thumb.jpg

ty ty, The picturs are actualy taken in Cheyenne's room on her bed LOL.. Momma so sneeky!.

I love this pattern. What i did difffrent is instead of a diffrent color for the boarder like the pattern calls for.. I stuck with white.. I tryed to do the blue flower squares with the yellow.. and the Yellow with the blue.. but I didnt like how it looked. so I tore out 2 squares boarders and went with white. not sure i'll do this with the other 2. I may do the diffrent color boarders.. so each girl's blanket is diffrent in more ways the just the flower colors

When I grow up I'm gonna be. . . .

Supreme Leader of the Universe.

and can i be your Crochet advisor?:lol

So pretty! Are the squares hard to make? They look hard!

not hard at all.. if you have the pattern I can help you with it.. It's confusing at first. but onc eyou get the hang of it, you will find yourself not needin the pattern to refer to anymore.. I can do it without it now. I only have a few more squares left to make.. then I"ll be adding the boarder.. LOOKIE!!!

post-31502-135897576652_thumb.jpg

Archived