Pisgah Yarn & Dye (Peaches & Creme) has redesigned their website!

mclendon1

Drooling :drooland in fact hope to someday take a road-trip to that outlet store! Boyfriend is willing,would of course need to make it an overnight :yes. Ah someday :).

Drooling :drooland in fact hope to someday take a road-trip to that outlet store! Boyfriend is willing,would of course need to make it an overnight :yes. Ah someday :).

It is worth the trip on it's own, but is an excellent combo w/ the Biltmore Estate.

It's near the Biltmore!? Ok now we really need to win the lottery! :D

20 minutes away! Everyone cringes at the admission prices, & says "why pay that much to walk thru a house?!" It is absolutly amazing & breathtaking! Well worth it, especially if you are going to be right down the road anyway!

• 9 months later...
Great site! I have not seen Peaches&Cream yarn for such a very long time.

Does anyone know if they ship to Canada?

I love their yarns.

Sorry to say it, but they've closed, Babs. :(

i know they have sold the company, but the web site is still active and you can order from it. i just placed an order. I guess they are now selling the stock on hand...? Has anybody else ordered from the site recently?

On the site, I noticed they say the price of Peaches and Cream is going up on April 1 due to a rise in the price of cotton. that seemed odd to me as I thought they weren't producing any more yarn.

:think odd? I thought they were closing down the website too? shows what I know...It is sad that they sold ownership rights. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future. I do enjoy their fashion yarns. wish they still had the fashion rayon (though the fashion weight cotton is also nice)

still couldn't tell you, babs, if they ship to Canada

Archived