Drawstring Sling Beach Bag

TurtleLvr

Okay tester here. I have the bag done! It went fast, Sue's instructions as always were easy to understand! I only have to sew on the strap and put in the drawstring! Once I do, I'll take a picture and post back here.

Another great job by my daughter....well I adopted her.....

Okay tester here. I have the bag done! It went fast, Sue's instructions as always were easy to understand! I only have to sew on the strap and put in the drawstring! Once I do, I'll take a picture and post back here.

Another great job by my daughter....well I adopted her.....

Thanks Mama! I adopted her too. :hug

Love it.. cool color!

Thanks!

:turtle:vheart

Okay my pictures do NOT do this bag justice! But as a tester I must say I found the pattern very clear, the project completed quickly, and it will look different depending on the color or colors used! For the drawstring, I didn't have a bead so I just tied the ends together after weaving thru and pulled both ends! Love the bag! Another great job by my dear Sue!

Two pictures attached, one is a full pic of the bag, the other is over my almost 6 year old DD.

Thanks again Sue!

post-17419-135897529229_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897529233_thumb.jpg

Tip 1 - do NOT crochet sleepy...lol. I had to rip out a TON - not due to the pattern...due to me. LOL - it's super easy to understand and I LOVE working with cotton. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done.

Archived