Angel Hair Ruffle Scarf

ZingyZoid

:) I finally have something to show and tell...

Here's a quick little scarf I made using this pattern:

http://www.caron.com/projects/bliss/B5_ruffle_scarf.html

and Angel Hair yarn from JoAnn's. This yarn is super soft.

scarf.jpg

Your scarf is really pretty! :cheer Which color of Angelhair is it? It looks like that new cream and tan colorway ...

Yup it's the tan and cream colorway. The label says "Beige", very creative.:P

Wow. I really love that scarf. When I see patterns on the yarn manufacturers website, the pictures are always hard to look at, there's no closeups, and you have a model showing it off. No one poses with a scarf like they did. It's nice to see something that I wouldnt normally consider making shown in its "natural habitat" lol

I looked at the pattern, and I get my yarn at walmart, cuz I'm broke and cheap. If walmart doesnt have the caron bliss, does anyone know what weight that is? or what is a good substitute for it? Thanks:)

that pattern is GREAT! i have made it with a mohair blend, unfortunately i haven't taken a photo of it, yet! i'll post it here when i do, tho

That is lovely! Now I want one lol I'll have to see if I can find that yarn somewhere. I know wal mart doesn't have it. I see a trip to the craft store in the near future... :P

That is lovely! Now I want one lol I'll have to see if I can find that yarn somewhere. I know wal mart doesn't have it. I see a trip to the craft store in the near future... :P

That particular yarn is from JoAnn fabrics. It's their store brand.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!

Archived