Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merry Christmas! Did you and DH and DD (especially DD!) have a good day?

We did, it was very nice. How about you? Did Janna-ness have fun! Was Santa good to you all? It is amazing to think it is all over!

Janna kept saying, "It's what I always, always wanted!" It was really cute! We had a rough couple of days with her this week. We upped her B6, and she's been better ever since. Thank God. She was a totally different child and I was very upset.

I'm so glad you were able to figure it out and that she is more herself. Poor little one. That is cute, DD says "it's what I always wanted" too :lol Where do they learn that one? Are you all done your Christmas parties and stuff or do you have more this weekend? We are going to visit SIL this coming week so we have that left. Otherwise the weekend is ours and empty - thank goodness.

I got a $25 Michael's gift card :yay And wouldn't ya know, they have a yarn sale starting tomorrow :clap

Merry Christmas Stacy! Have you and the girls had a magical day?

You know, Colleen, I was thinking the same thing. She doesn't say too much, and she's never said that. Her new thing is, "I knew that!" So I figured that's what she would say about her presents.

Oh, the girls had a blast! I was up until midnight, wrapping Santa gifts, setting out cookies, etc, then they woke me up at 6. :tired But it was worth it- their faces when they opened their gifts was wonderful. :manyheart

That is great, Stacy. Their faces are just worth all of the work, aren't they. DD was dancing around and so excited when she got up. The best part is, she slept until 7:15. I was expecting a 5:00 wake up. I couldn't sleep though, I was so excited for her, that I just lay there waiting for her to wake up :lol

Shannon - Kids pick things up, that's for sure. That is a great reaction though, "it's what I've always wanted". Last year DD would say something like "I've wanted this for years!". She was 3 :rofl

:rofl Too cute!

I don't think Isabella likes her snugglie. :( It fits her well but is kind of heavy. Mia's cat isn't finished but she slept with it last night and told me I could have it back in the morning to put the feet on. :lol I finished the border on my dad's ghan about an hour before he arrived. :whew

Yes, he said it had warmed up and was raining by the time he left, instead of snowing.

How was your Christmas? Did dd get everything she wished for, or is there still some stuff that you will make her wait years for? :lol

I'm ready to start on something new. I still have all those pillows to make for my cousin. I'm thinking I'll just do different squares in the holiday colors. I'm not fast enough to do anything elaborate at this point.

:rofl No she got all she wished for. The Hotwheels race track was a big hit. She got very nice gifts. We didn't overdo it this year and I am very proud of us for that.

It rained here from about noon on. We still have snow on the ground for a white Christmas, but it won't be there for long.

Archived