Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Colleen- I was on both sides- the NY and the Canadian. After Niagra Falls we visited Montreal and Quebec- it was a family vacation. Usually we went to Lake George in NY every summer but one summer we went to Canada and another to Washington DC. I would really like to go to Canada and so would my oldest DD so we'll see......maybe next summer???

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, my we will have the sky lighting up in Canada and fireworks in MA next week.

I can't believe she actually put the definition of gleaning in an email. trust me I know about micro-managers- that is why i am enjoying my current position so much! Don't have any of that!

I'll be rooting for you Monday, LeaAnne!

I never realized that Niagra Falls was in Ontario!:blush. And I just learned that Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec and that Quebec City is the capitol of Quebec.

Amazing how we just keep learning new things everyday!!!:yay

Dh has fallen asleep on the couch. And here we are in the bottom of the 8th inning and the Yanks are winning.

Forgot to tell you gals that DH is going to have a cardiac cath next Friday. He'll probably end up having a stent placed. He has had this done before so hopefully all will turn out well. (gotta love the timing- putting the house up for sale and he has to have this procedure done) Last time about 2 years ago, they kept him overnight and then he came home the next morning. At least I'll have crochet this time around when I spend the day at the hospital!

Archived