Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Good for you LeaAnne- and LOL about barf bags! I will remember to use that tactic in the future ! (not the barf bags, the kindness). And I never thought about DH's toys (aka guitars) like my yarn and hooks- puts things in a different perspective- thanks for that! Glad you like my new siggy- I figure since I am a sports nut, may as well support my hometown teams!! And I can't wait to get mail from you!! This is so exciting- the next wave of bestie squares!!

Shannon- ope you got everything done today

Beth- hope you had a great day and that DS is doing ok.

Vicki- Sorry, my friend- I am a NJ Devils fan. (my SIL is a die hard rangers fan and my DD is a Devils fan like me- we have lots of fun when they play each other)- How is your Statistics coming along (I know how much you love it....not!!!)

Colleen- Sounds like a great day- and sounds like DD is growing up (?). No probs with the snowsuit and doing great at school and swimming. I'm so happy that you are happy!!!

Stacy- Hope roomie was able to help out with watching the girls. How did the appt go? I wish I lived closer so I could help you out!

Mary- how was your day today? Did you get some well-earned crochet time in?

Hope to be here for chat later.

DH has to be at the hospital at 10:30- they are not doing the cardiac cath till 12...ugh...I like it so much better early- so it will be a long day at the hospital.....but I plan on bringing crochet with me to help pass the time. My RR seems to curling up on the edges, (and I think that has to do with the 11 points instead of 12), but I figure when it is all done, I can always block it right??)

well, off to crochet a bit and I'll be back. No games on tonight- but....Grey's Anatomy is...Dh doesn't like that show, so I think Ill put it on DVR and then I can watch it tomorrow night.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I am here for a little while. I am still tired out, but can't resist a chance to chat!:clap

Joanne - is DH nervous about tomorrow? 12:00 seems late to me, too... you'll have a lot of waiting to do:( I am praying that it goes well...

I used to get all stressy about the guitars, until I thought about it... now we both have toys with no place to live! :lol (actually, my stash has begun to "creep" down from the attic into my coat closet, because it's closer to where I sit:eek.... with the cold weather coming, though, I better come up with plan B - QUICK!:devil)

:clapMary! You got some rest! And :jumpyay for the laughter of :angels to brighten your day.

:clapColleen for a great DD day!

Stacy - :clover that all went well... I hope you stop by tonight...

Shannon - I am gonna try to stay up 4 ya! Miss you, girl!

Vicki - Are you coming back?

1 degree above freezing??? Oh my- I am sooo not ready for cold weather! Seems like the summer went so fast- I guess because we really didn't have typical summer weather here.

That's funny- wearing a hat outside and then going swimming- When we move the community we are looking at has both an outdoor and indoor pool- it will be neat to go swimming in the winter.

Yes, the summer went fast. September was the most beautiful month by far and October is starting out chilly. We have more indoor pools than outdoor pools here. I was surprised to see the outdoor pool at the hotel in Ohio this summer. You don't see those here at all. It makes it handy to be able to swim all year long. How was your day at work?

Work was good- We found out today that we'll be working on Halloween (Saturday in the morning) and also working on New Years Day!!! Oh, well, I really like my job that I'm doing now, so I won't complain. My day goes by quickly- I'm not under the same stress as before and I've actually lost about 12 lbs since moving to this new position (I'm not snacking as much during the day)

How are you doing with cutting back on the sweets?

Good for you Joanne! 12 lbs is awesome! I'm so glad you like your job. It makes such a difference.

I am doing pretty well. DH and I agreed to stop buying pop together and we are passed the 1 week point. He says he doesn't miss it and I really miss it. It's funny, because I would drink maybe 5 a week and DH would drink 2 a day. Otherwise, I'm baking a bit less and trying not to bake those things I know I'll just gobble up. I feel good about it.

Archived