Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a romantic spot to get engaged Colleen. I went to Niagra Falls when I was about 13. Also went to Montreal and Quebec, but never been to Ontario.

My DD got engaged in VT at Killington where she and her DH and friends and my middle DD used to go snowboarding every winter break for about 5 years .She had no idea and he took out the ring and proposed to her on his knees on the top of the mountain. She was so surprised and the picture is so sweet- with them all covered up in their ski suits and goggles!

A whirlwind Besties tour... sounds like fun!

I am in the same shoes as you, Joanne, although my sister and neice drove last year from NewHampshire to New Orleans. It took her 2 days, including a stop-over.

I don't think Mapquest figures in pee breaks and coffee breaks, so don't sue me if the trip takes you longer :lol That would be quite a road trip to see everyone. I drove with friends to Florida once and it took a couple days. Never again!

Joanne - that must be a Jersey thing... my sister lived ther for a long time, and will drive ANYWHERE! She used to come home for the weekend...9 hours each way: Cape May to West osh-kosh NewHampshire. She thought nothing of it.

This is why we are so much alike, Mary. I did my detective-ing last week. The good news is the principal is behind me: 100%

I can't wait for Monday to come and go. We all need to sit down, face to face, and stop all of the ugly e-mailing.

This person used a word: "gleaning" in an e-mail to the principal and I. Then she typed the definition in ( )! :angry That was the last straw. I am stopping the "dumb" train in its tracks!

... my French is up for sure! :rofl ...watch for fireworks to the south! :rofl

Archived