Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Hi Val ~ I was really more worried that I'd have to come clean your apartment since I said I would. :devil:lol

It works out. You're in TX, I'm closer than Ft. Worth. It's all good. And I even have a very comfortable couch you can sleep on :D You just have to deal with the animals being afraid of the vacuum. It's rather comical actually. They tear out of whatever room I'm vacuuming, I have to watch my feet otherwise they might get in the way. Oh, and for being just over 700 sf, it's really not set out all that well. I have almost no storage space, my kitchen consists of everything on one wall with 1 workable counter area. There's a spot that'd be great for dining or a microwave, if it had outlets or a light. Someone wasn't thinking when they designed my place, that's for sure.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mary. My GN is home and my Dad and SM are already headed back to Alabama. She has a cut at the crease of her left eye and it comes out onto the face about an inch & a half. They stitches are on the inside so she shouldn't scar. I think my sister in Bama is better since she knows the little one is now with her mother.

Little GN has not slowed down a bit. It's as if nothing has happened. If it weren't for the physical proof, one would never know she was in an accident.

Krystal-Your work is beautiful. Great job!

Good evening ladies :flower

Yes, evening. I went back to sleep at 10 a.m. and didn't get up til 3 :eek Then BD was after me to get ready because he wanted to go to the store. He can't go without me I guess :P But I did need to make that first furniture payment...oh and see my sister who works there that I haven't seen in like 10 days! I was going through withdrawl. I love my sissies :manyheart

But he went to Harbor Freight (tool store) that is right next to JoAnns so I went to JoAnns again and there were more goodies for me to buy and marked down even further than what I paid yesterday. :yay

Got some chores done and now I'm ready :D

Mary - I absolutely hate when the sun shines on something I've always considered clean :lol

Prizm - Are you in Texas too? Mary, Renee and I all are :yes

Krystal - Once again I must say the tablecloth is gorgeous! :drool

Shelby - It's horribly humid here too. :sweat Started sprinkling when we got home.

Valerie - Glad GN is doing well. I think we worry more than they do :lol

Okay, finally gonna crochet for a bit cuz the guys are still outside so no rush on supper :hook

Good evening ladies :flower

Yes, evening. I went back to sleep at 10 a.m. and didn't get up til 3 :eek Then BD was after me to get ready because he wanted to go to the store. He can't go without me I guess :P But I did need to make that first furniture payment...oh and see my sister who works there that I haven't seen in like 10 days! I was going through withdrawl. I love my sissies :manyheart

But he went to Harbor Freight (tool store) that is right next to JoAnns so I went to JoAnns again and there were more goodies for me to buy and marked down even further than what I paid yesterday. :yay

Got some chores done and now I'm ready :D

Mary - I absolutely hate when the sun shines on something I've always considered clean :lol

Prizm - Are you in Texas too? Mary, Renee and I all are :yes

Krystal - Once again I must say the tablecloth is gorgeous! :drool

Shelby - It's horribly humid here too. :sweat Started sprinkling when we got home.

Valerie - Glad GN is doing well. I think we worry more than they do :lol

Okay, finally gonna crochet for a bit cuz the guys are still outside so no rush on supper :hook

Nope, not in TX. Forgive me, I'm going to be shy about where I am at right now. I'm in the Summer Camp swap and I don't want to accidentially clue in my KSP :D

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Can you tell me where to find/buy that pattern?

Katchkan (Kathy White), a member here, designed it. I bought it from her - I am looking on her site now for it....

http://www.crochetnbeads.com/crochet_patterns_page_2.htm

There it is, top of the page. It is designed as a shawl, but I continued it in reverse (with a few stitch modifications) to make it a tablecloth.

Hi everyone! Lots of squares reported this evening.:yay

Tracy ~ 12 squares for today!

Karen ~ 20 more solid squares. Yay!

Linda M. ~ 24 solids added.

Please never hesitate to let me know if I've missed someone...and congrats for all the progress! :manyheart

Nope, not in TX. Forgive me, I'm going to be shy about where I am at right now. I'm in the Summer Camp swap and I don't want to accidentially clue in my KSP :D

Oh that's quite alright. You never ever have to tell where you are if you don't want to :D

Hi, everyone. I've been going through Crochetville withdrawal. We made it down here at 4:30 on the 4th. Traffic was very light all the way down. The 5th was Kim's Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. 37 family members were here for the celebration. Today was really the first day of anything like a normal day. Everyone's pictures are gorgeous. I have finished crocheting both panels for a poncho already. I didn't bring any yarn needles with me so will either have to buy some or wait until I get home to assemble it. And that was the only yarn project I brought with me so no saltine making for me unless I buy more yarn. I am not without crochet projects, however. John and Kim's filet crochet gift is over 1/3 done already. Everyone down here loves it. John of course knows nothing about it. We'll be here another day and then head for Texas on Wednesday morning. Glad all the furbabies are doing better. :hug:manyheart:hug

Valerie - Happy Belated Birthday :bday

Thanks Cara. Is the checkered quit on post 15748 going to be on your website? I was browsing through posts and I ran across it. It is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to make it.

Valerie, Happy Birthday!! :birthday

If I can keep from being caught in the middle between John and Kim's mom, I'll be doing very good indeed. They get along about as well as oil and water. I can deal with either one alone, but the two of them at the same time is a bit much.

Hey, Wendy, looks like you're going to be the one in the lead here for a while. I'll get back to squares when I get back home. Enjoy the lead while you have it. :hug

Good morning ladies :flower

Yep, actually morning for a change :lol Of course, I didn't get to sleep until 4 this morning after all of the noise BD and the boy were making fixing the floor. But the floor is fixed and solid as a rock :yay I suspect I'll be asleep again soon :D Think I'll make a little HIJ project until then :hook

Have a great day everyone :manyheart

Archived