Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Shaylen. I'm alive, how are you? I'm actually not working on anything right now & haven't in awhile. I did finish a baby blanket for my Moms friend when she was down about a month back but that's about it. EEK! I do plan on starting a ghan hopefully tomorrow. This one..... http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/WR1056+Crochet+Cabin+Fever.htm

Hope you have a good night. :manyheart

Yes she is doing fine thanks.

Well after the job they gave me yesterday to do which was just cut and pasting into excel I might have to have a snooze today. Boy was that boring. Im leaving so they give me all the crappy jobs.

Yuck I'm sorry they stuck you with such a dull job. I would have been falling asleep in the middle of it.

Thanks Shaylen. I'm alive, how are you? I'm actually not working on anything right now & haven't in awhile. I did finish a baby blanket for my Moms friend when she was down about a month back but that's about it. EEK! I do plan on starting a ghan hopefully tomorrow. This one..... http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/WR1056+Crochet+Cabin+Fever.htm

Hope you have a good night. :manyheart

Hi Tabby. I've had that ghan on my WIM list for a while. It's so pretty. Good luck on it.

I have one whole block finished on the cabin ghan. I'll get a picture of it tomorrow so you can all see what the block is supposed to look like.

You're welcome, Mary. Mom might not be on the Ville again until Thursday, so thought I would push in and give the info. :lol I have given her a deadline for the ghan and it has to be completely finished by next Tuesday. :devil Then she may start on her IC. :hook One of us has to have some kind of control over our projects. :devil

:lol I'm glad you and Denise can keep tabs on eachother...we'll miss you if you're not here tomorrow. :manyheart

:jumpyay Hay everyone!!!

Mary I got 52 to add.

Now to go whip them together :hook

Hope everyone is good!!!

Hi Shay! Wonderful progress. :cheer Are your squares solids or bicolor? :think

Hi Cara, Judy, Shay & everyone! :hi

Miss Tabby! It's so good to see you here. :hug

You're welcome, Mary. Mom might not be on the Ville again until Thursday, so thought I would push in and give the info. :lol I have given her a deadline for the ghan and it has to be completely finished by next Tuesday. :devil Then she may start on her IC. :hook One of us has to have some kind of control over our projects. :devil

Hmmmm IC... :rofl :rofl

WOW Wendy, I was just checking out your finished items in your siggy & they are just beautiful. You did an awesome job on your ocean/fishy :lol one. Your koala came out great too. Oh heck, I love all your stuff, you do great work!! :clap

Why thankya thankya very much.:blush

Its great to hear from you Tabby, hope things are going well for you. :hug the pattern you picked out looks great.

:jumpyay Hay everyone!!!

Mary I got 52 to add.

Now to go whip them together :hook

Hope everyone is good!!!

Great progress Shay. :cheer

You are wicked :lol :lol

You started this :lol

Karen hope your bag turns up, how annoying for you.

quote]

Still no suitcase... It was supposed to be delivered yesterday so I sure hope it arrives today. I had to buy more undies last night since I wasn't home to do laundry, there are no more in my drawer and oodles in my suitcase :P

Today my classes start up and I am curious to meet my new students. I have 28 registered for my class. Three of them have taken a class with me before (I guess they think I'm OK if they take a second course with me

:D ). Today will be an easy day since I'll only go over the sylabus and give them a pre-test. We need to have some sort of evaluation of learning inthe class and I like to give them a test (multiple choice) about stuff we will learn about in class. I'll give the same test at the end and see if they do better :yes

Time to go hit the treadmill and get through the shower... Catch you later chickies :hug

Hi Everyone!

I started my IC last night. Got 14 solids made and put together. Decided to leave other projects last night in favor of IC.

Good morning everyone! I'm feeling whiney today, I have to be back to work. It's been a nice week of sleeping in and I wish I could still be :sleep. Thankfully my first day back is a work at home day. I didn't have to get up quite as early :lol. Ok, I'm off to log in and then go make breakfast. Oh and hunt down my version of caffiene.

Karen, have fun with your first day of classes! I remember professors doing that testing to us.

Good Morning Ladies,

The Desert Star is finally done, whew..... I will take pics of it this afternoon. I didnt realize how big it actually was. DH took claim to it.. he told me it was really pretty!!! He has never said that before. My teeth almost fell out!!!!! LOL

792 total squares, 736 solids, 56 Bi-color.

I have been asked about a rebel flag....hmmmmm how do I make the stars?

Cathy

We're holding up well here so far. Looks like it won't really hit us until next weekend. The path I saw on weather.com might have the rainfall miss us. We could use a little rain to cool it off if nothing else :yes

Gustav- was more of a rain event. I live just north of Alexandria, LA, \our winds were 50-60 mph. Limbs and leaves. At about 11:00 p.m. lost lights unt ilthe last real gust and then it was almost over. I dont like to go through something like that at night.. cant see whats coming at me!!! :D Mama and rest live in New Iberia, LA not much different there either as far as damage goes. Lights came back on last night about 8:00 p.m. Gotta get out there and clean up the yard....

Finished the DS.. gonna take pics of it this afternoon.

Cathy

Cathy congrats on finishing the desert star. :clap The rebel flag sounds interesting.

I think so too.. I will show the grid when I get through with it...

The stars could almost be like an applique? or 4 pointed?

The DS is HUGE !!!!! I am proud of myself for finishing such a big project, have never done one that big before. Next time I think that I will pick something smaller!!!!! :lol:lol

Cathy

I started my IC last night. Got 14 solids made and put together. Decided to leave other projects last night in favor of IC.

Yay, another IC convert. :lol 14 squares added!

Got the picture loaded up this morning. Here are my two completed blocks.

th_PTC2blocks.jpg

I love it, Donna. The colors are really fun! :yarn I added 18 more squares.

Good Morning Ladies,

The Desert Star is finally done, whew..... I will take pics of it this afternoon. I didnt realize how big it actually was. DH took claim to it.. he told me it was really pretty!!! He has never said that before. My teeth almost fell out!!!!! LOL

792 total squares, 736 solids, 56 Bi-color.

I have been asked about a rebel flag....hmmmmm how do I make the stars?

Cathy

:cheerCongratulations on finishing! Can't wait to see pictures. :yes I'll use the squares you just reported for the total on the scorecard - unless the ones you've already reported include another project...just let me know. :hook

Archived