Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay I got the other two in a graph too. I think I narrowed it down to the blues or the pink and purple. I'm not sure if I like how the graph turned out with the blue and brown.

th_bluesTIC.jpg

th_brownblueTIC.jpg

I like both of these better than the pink/purple one. But, I'm partial to blues.. :D

K - are you going to just reach in a bag and randomly place the squares as you attach them? If so, that really would be a great stash buster...

Yep, that's what I"m doing. Sometimes it's almost painful putting in a color randomly - my anal-retentiveness wants to keep jumping in. :lol I am using the black TLC I got in that steal of a deal last year for the main black squares. This will be my "keep cozy" blanket on my bed.

Well I'm starting to think that I might have to make them all :lol

Now there's an idea!

Okay final decision. Based on the amounts I have and how many squares I need is... the pink and purple and the blues. :D

36_1_33.gif

*groans* The chain gang? What a wit you have, dear...

So, I've FINALLY gotten my complete list... just with crocheting, I have 10 WIPs, including the STIC (Scrappy Triple Irish Chain). I am going to rotate through them, one for each day. The STIC will be my travel project. I'm going to try not to add more, but y'all know just how difficult that is... :rofl

[quote name=Krystal16;1428525 I'm going to try not to add more' date=' but y'all know just how difficult that is... :rofl[/quote]

Impossible, I'd say....:blush

:sigh Well, you've all done it... you've dragged me down into the murky depths of saltine-making. I have started my IC.... it's a scrappy TIC (Triple Irish Chain) - or shall I call it STIC???? :lol I posted the link a while ago: http://www.geocities.com/arliss109/garyquilt.html

Mary - 7 solids

Yep, here I am.

Did I mention my afghan could take as much as 1,500 squares if I make it big enough? :faint

I'll be here a while.

:woo:dance:jumpyay:cheer:party

Krystal :cheer:clap:cheer Great news that you have joined the ranks with saltine making. Cara is slowly but surely taking over the world with little bitty squares :yes:lol

:devil

Donna -by all means, dig through your stash. If you get sleepy, you can just fall asleep IN your stash.

Hey maybe if I slept in mine I could sleep and no one could find me :c9

Krystal thats fantastic and its gonna be huge.:yay I like the idea of a scrappy TIC. What color are you doing in the middle.

Ok I have done 4 GT squares now and could probably still get another square out of the skein so thats 5 squares to a 100gram skein. I have 20 skeins so wow I have plenty of yarn.

Better too much than not enough :yes

Good morning, My Chatty Friends :waving

I get to bring my girls home, today. :yay:yay I can hardly wait! I have been awake for 4 hours, already, and I do not even need to leave to meet them for another three hours. Can you tell I am anxious to see the little monkeys, again?!? Time is passing sooooo slowly while I wait.

Guess that means I will just have to find my :yarn and crochet for awhile. Too bad :devil

Hooray for the girls coming home :clap

Here is my cabin ghan so far.

ptchalf.jpg

Ooooh very nice :drool

Ok, I'm gonna go work on the pink ribbon while laying on a heating pad. I think I slept funny last night and I have a sore shoulder/neck today. Hopefully it'll let me crochet since I did none yesterday.

Hope your pain disappears quickly :hgu

Just stopped in for a few while I was checking the email. Back to packing! Having a hard time getting DH out of bed this morning so my boxes might have to be REAL loud! :devil Talk to you all later!

:lol :lol :lol

Okay final decision. Based on the amounts I have and how many squares I need is... the pink and purple and the blues. :D

That's a good way to make a decision :yes

:hi all.

How are all the members of the chain gang? :devil

:rofl Chain gang :rofl

*groans* The chain gang? What a wit you have, dear...

So, I've FINALLY gotten my complete list... just with crocheting, I have 10 WIPs, including the STIC (Scrappy Triple Irish Chain). I am going to rotate through them, one for each day. The STIC will be my travel project. I'm going to try not to add more, but y'all know just how difficult that is... :rofl

Oh don't I though :lol :lol

Way overslept today. Guess I'm gonna have to just deal with little naps :sigh Oh well, got 5 blocks of my IC done last night and 10 rows of my 8 foot wide rug done :yay

I got my kitchen cleaned, and kinda got my bathroom. There's mroe that I should have done to it, but I was starting to tighten up. So I retreated to the couch, the heating pad and my crochet :hook Now I'm waiting on DBF to show up so he can put some icy hot on my shoulder for me.

:hi Cara :flower

Has anyone seen or used this leaflet before? Those animals are cute. :D

OMG!!! Yes I have! I wanted that leaflet so bad when I was a kid! I even copied the elephant and gave it to my sister as her 8th b-day gift :yes It was my first granny project come to think of it :lol I never realized that was one of Jean's. I've gotta have that :yes

I have almost all the squares done for my first block of the baby IC (that's what I'm calling the pink and purple unless someone comes up with a better nickname for it) Gonna work on it during our tv time tonight.

:hi Cara :flower

Has anyone seen or used this leaflet before? Those animals are cute. :D

Cute...I've never seen it before....

...back to :crocheting for me ......

Morning everyone

Donna all the color combos looks great, oh boy how are you going to decide. Your Path to the cabin is coming along beautifully, love the bright colors. Well I was going to say why dont you make them all. :lol

Donna are you doing these graphs in the paint program.

Tracy oh IC, we are now the chain gang. :lol

Krystal thats fantastic that you have 10 wips. :yay

Priszm hope you feel better soon. :hug

Cara your just amazing at how quick you can wip these ghans up.:clap

I have almost all the squares done for my first block of the baby IC (that's what I'm calling the pink and purple unless someone comes up with a better nickname for it) Gonna work on it during our tv time tonight.

I guess you could call it a BIC :lol

Great progress by the way, your really getting into these saltines. :yay

Cara, mom just bought one of the booklets. Very impatient so bought one at BIN. :devil I love old patterns. :yes I hope you get the pattern. :yes

Rats. I've already been outbid :grump That's okay. I'm very good at sniping :devil

Archived