Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Preemie blankets are also quick to make (18 inches...and bigger)

,,,in case you're interested, see #6 on my wish list (in my siggy)

I'm not ashamed to beg:devil

I will keep that in mind. I just found out yesterday that my pregnant daughter (second grandchild for me) is having a boy..all my baby yarn is pink!!:eek Guess I gotta go shopping!!:lol I also just found out today that I can move into my new apartment on Labor Day weekend. Whoo Hooo! Lots of work and reorganizing. Maybe now I can finally get at my stash that has been in storage for 6 months.....I was starting to go through withdrawals....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will keep that in mind. I just found out yesterday that my pregnant daughter (second grandchild for me) is having a boy..all my baby yarn is pink!!:eek Guess I gotta go shopping!!:lol I also just found out today that I can move into my new apartment on Labor Day weekend. Whoo Hooo! Lots of work and reorganizing. Maybe now I can finally get at my stash that has been in storage for 6 months.....I was starting to go through withdrawals....

:yay:yay

congrats on all your wonderful news!:manyheart

Laura Lee congratulations. :yay Yes yarn shopping is a go, you will need lots of blue yarn.

I will never forget when Kelly was a baby I had her all dressed in pink even pink booties and pink hat and a lady came up to me and asked if it was a boy or girl.

Im on the last row of the border and then just had to give the Koala a mouth and it should be done.

I will never forget when Kelly was a baby I had her all dressed in pink even pink booties and pink hat and a lady came up to me and asked if it was a boy or girl.

People are so stupid sometimes :rolleyes

Im on the last row of the border and then just had to give the Koala a mouth and it should be done.

:woo:dance:cheer BTW, what are you gonna do with that wonderful pattern, hmmm? If you're not gonna do anything special with it you could always be a designer at the Happy Yellow House :wink

I think that's where smart alec in me would come out. "We don't know yet, we're respecting the baby's privacy by not looking" :devil

Wendy I had that happen with Maddie when I put her in purple. :rolleyes Some people.

I figure I should show off my quilt for the people that don't visit the Sky CAL. This is just what was sewn together last night.

PTCpinks.jpg

Very nice! Which one are you doing?

Wendy I had that happen with Maddie when I put her in purple. :rolleyes Some people.

I figure I should show off my quilt for the people that don't visit the Sky CAL. This is just what was sewn together last night.

PTCpinks.jpg

Never mind my earlier question. I checked out the Sky Cal. I like it and can't wait to see the final product!

He he Donna, we keep posting at the same time it looks like :D

As for the smart alec part, if I'm caught in just the right mood and I'm thinking quick enough, watch out :D DBF and I went to a local fair a couple months after we started dating. We were standing in line waiting for the gates to the concert we were goint to attend to open. This lady was wandering around asking people if they accepted God so they could go to heaven.

Now, there is NO OFFENSE meant whatsoever! I just couldn't resist. I told the lady I spent enough time being cold (grew up in MN after all!) so I was ok with going to the warmer option. And when she told me heaven is beautiful and wonderful I then asked how she knew, had she been there before? Yeah, :devil was sitting on my shoulder that day.

People are so stupid sometimes :rolleyes

:woo:dance:cheer BTW, what are you gonna do with that wonderful pattern, hmmm? If you're not gonna do anything special with it you could always be a designer at the Happy Yellow House :wink

I hadnt thought about what to do with the pattern. I mean all I did was take a coloring in page and turn it into a saltine ghan. Your quite welcome to add it to your website. Would anyone want to make one though.

I think that's where smart alec in me would come out. "We don't know yet, we're respecting the baby's privacy by not looking" :devil

:rofl

He he Donna, we keep posting at the same time it looks like :D

As for the smart alec part, if I'm caught in just the right mood and I'm thinking quick enough, watch out :D DBF and I went to a local fair a couple months after we started dating. We were standing in line waiting for the gates to the concert we were goint to attend to open. This lady was wandering around asking people if they accepted God so they could go to heaven.

Now, there is NO OFFENSE meant whatsoever! I just couldn't resist. I told the lady I spent enough time being cold (grew up in MN after all!) so I was ok with going to the warmer option. And when she told me heaven is beautiful and wonderful I then asked how she knew, had she been there before? Yeah, :devil was sitting on my shoulder that day.

I too wish I was quick to reply sometimes.

Mary - 63 solids and 8 bicolors thanks

Wendy ... are you kidding... I would love to try a Koala... they are so cute to look at...

then we need to get Donna to contribute her adaptation of the path the the Log Cabin and we'll really

have the Happy House hopping..

latest update... 3 more blocks to go

#6 done

Wendy ... are you kidding... I would love to try a Koala... they are so cute to look at...

then we need to get Donna to contribute her adaptation of the path the the Log Cabin and we'll really

have the Happy House hopping..

latest update... 3 more blocks to go

#6 done

That would be great if you wanted to make one too. Great going with the blocks, your nearly there. :cheer

I hadnt thought about what to do with the pattern. I mean all I did was take a coloring in page and turn it into a saltine ghan. Your quite welcome to add it to your website. Would anyone want to make one though.

Ummm, yeah me for one! :yes I think it would make a great gift for Peyton :yes

And there's two! :D

Archived