Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Hi Cathy! Just making sure...does the 368 total include the 24? :think Thanks. :)

Mary,

No, they are all part of the Desert Star, the 368 is part of what is sewn together.

This is the biggest project that I have ever done, I think its awesome, I gotta get some batteries for my camera, The colors that Cara and Krystal picked for me, make you look at it.. Its supposed to go to my parents for christmas, might have a real hard time giving it up and especially not to ever see it again.

Your Ohio Star blocks? I love that... Very Very Nice.

Thanks,

Cathy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are loggers, we come out of the woods right there by his house. He is making the trucking end of it real hard.... This has become and everyday occurance, having my trucks on the side of the road. Have to go and get husbands driver's liscence today. not sure how much that is going to cost me.... I am going to talk with his supervisor today while I am there. Find out what seems to be the problem.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS... Typical butt

The colors that Cara and Krystal picked for me,

Wow... I am LOSING it - I don't remember what colors those are! :think

To totally change the subject:

Can a citizen make a complaint about a state trooper for harrassment?

Cathy

I don't see why not!?!? Althoo, it might make life harder, not easier.

denises grandaughter here

Howdy! :hi

Well, here I go again. :D I was upstairs looking through my yarn and patterns and looked at my first fabric quilt hanging on the wall. It's a sampler of all different Nine Patch blocks and about 25 years old. TMI yet? :lol Anyway, it gave me the idea to make a Single Irish Chain quilt ghan and I even have enough Aran and Med. Thyme. So, I've been busy making little squares again. :hook

How are all of the athletes holding up? It's almost been a week already! :cheer

I have 2 squares to go and then I can join them all and do the border for my 2nd lapghan! I should be done this weekend :cheer

What exactly is a Irish Chain quilt? It sounds intriguing and I'd love to see if there's a picture somewhere to give me an idea of what it looks like.

Since you requested it Dusti, here is a pic of my bags, including the one for my camera that I just finished. It is the empty bag in the photo :lol; the other 2 have something in them.

Yes, the yarn came from HL.

I also put a photo of the cover of the book where I got the patterns.

2860851560057487835Eiyhqm_th.jpg

2856544960057487835GyhhrA_th.jpg

Thank you for sharing! I love the little coin purse! Hmmm, DD needs something for lunch money in her backpack... I am driving down to visit the girls (my folks do not want to give them up, yet, and are asking for one more week. Are they crazy? :lol. Anyway, I need a weekend with them, so I will get to hug them, soon.) tomorrow, and I happen to know there is a yarn store on my route. Will I be stopping in and looking for this book? :yes Thank you for the information and visuals.

Well, here I go again. :D I was upstairs looking through my yarn and patterns and looked at my first fabric quilt hanging on the wall. It's a sampler of all different Nine Patch blocks and about 25 years old. TMI yet? :lol Anyway, it gave me the idea to make a Single Irish Chain quilt ghan and I even have enough Aran and Med. Thyme. So, I've been busy making little squares again. :hook

Keep us posted, Mary. I am intrigued.

I couldn't stand it any longer....I broke down tonight and went ahead and started another ghan (haven't finished putting the patriotic one together yet).....had to make saltines...going into withdrawal....had to feed the addiction :lol:lol:yes.

I did the same thing :lol. I still have one more round of the border to finish on Just Ducky, but I worked up a few saltines last night, just because I had not made any for a few days. :hook

Cathy, here's hoping you have a better day and do not have a run-in with the trooper. I have no idea about your rights in reporting him, but I will keep my fingers crossed that his supervisor will have a suggestion for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracysBrat! viewpost.gif

:welcome

My last day home alone :devil DH will join me at my parents' house tomorrow, and then I will drive home with him on Monday. This may be my last chance to have a day without an agenda for awhile. More crocheting :yay

Nice progress being made on the Games' projects! :cheer Go, go, go :cheer

Hi Cathy! Just making sure...does the 368 total include the 24? :think Thanks. :)

Mary,

No, they are all part of the Desert Star, the 368 is part of what is sewn together.

This is the biggest project that I have ever done, I think its awesome, I gotta get some batteries for my camera, The colors that Cara and Krystal picked for me, make you look at it.. Its supposed to go to my parents for christmas, might have a real hard time giving it up and especially not to ever see it again.

Your Ohio Star blocks? I love that... Very Very Nice.

Thanks,

Cathy

Look at it this way, someday (hopefully many many many years from now) it'll be passed down to you. It'll be something your parents treasure and love, and when it comes back to you, it'll be all the more special because of the time it spent with them.

Mary 38 solids and 4 bicolors thanks.

Prizm I had a look at that link and I like it, I wanna make one too. Why dont we all make one. Who is game :D

Nope, I'm not allowed right now. And trust me, I really wanna! I think it might be a great Christmas gift for DBF's parents. BUT, I need to finish the pink ribbon first since someone won it :D So no, I can't do this right now. Although it would look sooo pretty with purples. Especially a double or triple (I'm looking at pics :D)

Howdy doody everyone :hi

Im still on the second block of the Koala but half way through now.

:cheer :cheer

Kyla! Oh we've got you now :devil:hug

I have 2 squares to go and then I can join them all and do the border for my 2nd lapghan! I should be done this weekend :cheer

:cheer :cheer

Prizm I had a look at that link and I like it, I wanna make one too. Why dont we all make one. Who is game :D

Oh that's very tempting :yes I have another one I'm itching to make right now. Guess I could do two at once. Depends on what colors of yarn I have on hand. Stupid allowance :lol

I hafta say that if I were to make a saltine ghan, it would probably be an irish chain - I LOVE them!

Oh I've definitely gotta do one now if it'll make Krystal do saltines :D

BDs much better today. If I can get him outta bed he'll be going to work today. I have a couple errands to do around lunchtime and then on to the border on my Games ghan. Finished the body last night :yay

Archived