Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Wendy, I only made a handful of saltines this week...didn't total them for K yet.

Off to do some thread work while I sit with hubby:c9

C U all later....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linda that doesnt sound fair to me. They shouldnt have the right to do that I reckon

Wendy, I can't speak to Linda's situation, but they usually only do that if you haven't filed your taxes or paid them when due. You often have notice that you're "in trouble" before they just go and take your money away. Linda - do you have a tax lawyer? I think they could help you setup a payment plan.

my saltine count for this last week is :

solid 102

Got it! That moves you into second place!!! :cheer

Evening ladies :flower

Linda - Oh dear :( My biggest nightmare is trouble with the IRS. I sure hope you can get it straightened out :hug

Well, the family just left a little bit ago. We had a great time! We ate til we couldn't move, did a little shopping and lots of laughing and cooing over baby Peyton :manyheart A fabulous day even without crochet :D

Linda, IRS is scary... We had a creative accountant (former IRS agent:eek) who did a lot of returns for the guys Phil worked with. We used him for years - till one day many of his client were audited.

We still have the equity loan we took out to pay the back taxes and penalties:angry

Wendy, that's nice to hear about the great day you had with your parents:c9

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening, Ladies. :)

Cara and Wendy ~ Your family time sounds so nice - glad you had a good time. :yes

Tracy, You come to my house and then we'll drive to Cara's. :D

I managed to make some squares last night. This quilt is almost 1/3 bicolors...I actually like making them. :lol

Good morning ladies :flower

Geez, you could all come for a party that's for sure because I have tons of stuff leftover. And I thought there wouldn't be enough. Told BD he's gonna be eating deli meat and appetizers all week :rofl Good thing he's easy to please :D

My BIL just sat himself down at the table and pigged out! Turns out he's a serious sandwich freak. Did my heart good to see him enjoy himself :D

They have to stop back by here on their way out of town because they forgot to load up the ghans and other goodies I had for them. That outta freak Misa and Tuon out again. Tuon hid under the bed all day long and Misa parked herself on the bathmat and wouldn't move :lol Good thing Tuon kinda stayed out of the way. I was concerned she'd get into the food. She does love lunch meat :cat

Well, off to check some more posts and then make some saltines while I wait. Then it's back to the saltines once they're on their way :hook Hoping I can finish up the Argylesque this week.

the heck with crashing the party.. I'm moving into the attic [until they need it of course].. I'll be like the ghoul in the Weasley house in the Harry Potter books..

:lol :lol :lol

Morning everyone, Looks like we are all moving to Cara's place for one big Saltine party. I will be in that. I reckon we can fill up Cara's attic with all the squares we are making.:lol

Count me in! ;) I can't even go a week without needing to make more. :blush

Archived