Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Tracy, how big were you planning on making this ghan with the symbol on it? I have some ideas outlined for you already.

When you're done with the heart pattern you can add a border and you have a preemie blanket:c9

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to make it bigger than a cuddle, but not as big as a full sized ghan, if that makes sense? She has a single bed in her room, so to fit that. I was thinking that if it can't be enlarged to that size, I might make a few smaller ones and then put the blocks together, then she would be covered in triquetras. :lol You must have heard me talking to my mom about the sample work! :D:hook

I wanted to make it bigger than a cuddle, but not as big as a full sized ghan, if that makes sense? She has a single bed in her room, so to fit that. I was thinking that if it can't be enlarged to that size, I might make a few smaller ones and then put the blocks together, then she would be covered in triquetras. :lol You must have heard me talking to my mom about the sample work! :D:hook

So, if the cuddles are maybe lapghan size, then you want to make this to be about 48 by 78?? Shorter, maybe??

That sounds like a good size, yes, it could be a bit shorter if the pattern works out better that way. :):hug

Okie-dokie! I'll play with the numbers...makes it easier, I think, if you are considering more than one motif for the ghan. Hmmmmm:think

Hi Ladies. My DSL wasn't working this a.m. :(, but it's fine now. They brought a new modem and all is well! I need to catch up on posts, but I noticed both Julie and Tabby have been here today...and that makes me happy. :)

I don't know if I should panic or not, DD wants to know can she PLEASE use my new birch crochet hook if I won't let her use my bamboo one, to make her charity squares as it will go faster than knitting? Should I run and hide them and pretend I can only find aluminium ones? :think

Glad she found hers - but you've raised her right, because she did say "Please!" :hook

Howdy doody everyboody.

Tracy cant wait to see how your graph ghan turns out like.

Tabby its nice to see you.

How is everyone going with their saltines. I have a icecream container full so today(fridays are my day off) Im going to sew some together so I can show something for photo friday.

Yes, it is, I am now going around the edges to make it bigger into a little blanket.

Awesome, Tracy! Then we can talk bout the big project:devil

Judy the grey that you sent me is working perfectly for what I needed, just hope you can see what it is supposed to be in the picture.

Great! Looking forward to seeing the end product:c9

well, back to the thread filet...now that I have a rhythm going:hook

Have a good day, Wendy...I'll be checking in later tonight.

Evening ladies :D

Man am I pooped :whew Went to all the shops and got some decent deals but not a whole lot. The local LnT didn't have my dishes so I ordered them online. Bought a rug, too but that might be going back. I'll wait til BD comes home and gives me his opinion. He has to lay it out anyway :lol

Tracy - Thank goodness DD found her hook! That was close :lol I got a piece of mail I sent you returned to me today. I must not have your latest address :( It was a thank you card..........so thank you :D

Mary - Glad they got your DSL working again :yes

Gotta go see what to do about dinner now. Talk to y'all later :D

Archived