Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh now she gets competative... I'm going to visits friends in Michigan weds thru next MOnday and probably won't get a lot of crocheting done... I'll have to take my yarn and work on squares when I get a chance...

I'm making some headway on my joining :yay 27 saltines connected :yay I am also tucking in all the tails as I go along or that would make this impossible! Now I need to go and work on some research and then I'll be back to joining in a bit. I'll post a picture of what I connect later today :D

i am so behind - but i guess i should keep in mind i only started a few weeks (maybe three or four) ago:think and i was sick for one of them.

You're doing great, Sunny! I think this contest started in mid-January, so you sure have done a lot in a short time. :hook

I try my best to be competitive. :lol:lol

Im busy with the picture quilt and have 6 squares left to make. I have finished the whale and am just sewing him to the quilt now.

Yay! You're sooo close. :hook

I'm making some headway on my joining :yay 27 saltines connected :yay I am also tucking in all the tails as I go along or that would make this impossible! Now I need to go and work on some research and then I'll be back to joining in a bit. I'll post a picture of what I connect later today :D

Can't wait for the first picture! :yes

I try my best to be competitive. :lol:lol

Im busy with the picture quilt and have 6 squares left to make. I have finished the whale and am just sewing him to the quilt now.

Yeah, Wendy! I know this has turned into quite a project, but you're almost at the finish line. :yay :yay :yay

I ran a bunch of errands today. All of a sudden about 2:00 I felt like all my get-up-and-go had got-up-and-went. My knees even felt wobbly. I've been resting and feel a bit better now. John's off getting the car ready for vacation. I just finished talking to my DD and her DS. I've been making squares off and on today too.

Way to go Karen. Your doing great, cant wait to see your progress.:clap

I ran a bunch of errands today. All of a sudden about 2:00 I felt like all my get-up-and-go had got-up-and-went. My knees even felt wobbly. I've been resting and feel a bit better now. John's off getting the car ready for vacation. I just finished talking to my DD and her DS. I've been making squares off and on today too.

Hope you feel better now Linda, as Krystal says it could be to do with food. I know if I dont drink a lot I get headaches.

Here is what I did today (clicky):

th_HPIM0046.jpg

:yay More to come tomorrow I hope. I need to make some more of the next two shades of green saltines. I have some of the later colors done already. I guess I didn't think too carefully when I was making them :D

Linda, I think I missed something...are you going on vacation? I hope you're feeling okay. :hug

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. DH is off on another business trip and it's very hot here, so I plan on getting in some extra crochet time in the next few days. :hook

th_HPIM0046.jpg

:yay More to come tomorrow I hope. I need to make some more of the next two shades of green saltines. I have some of the later colors done already. I guess I didn't think too carefully when I was making them :D

Karen, it's lovely! I have done that more than once. Making squares way ahead of when I need them and then shaking my head when I realize what I've done.

Mary, we are supposed to leave on this coming Friday for a week long vacation at Panama City Beach, Florida. Will be gone for about 10 days.

I don't know what the bushed feeling was all about. Maybe not enough food or water this morning or maybe too much pain or maybe not enough sound sleep or maybe some of all of the above. It got better, so that's the main thing. It's been a really busy day. G'Night.

th_HPIM0046.jpg

Beautiful pattern and colors!

th_HPIM0046.jpg

Karen that looks beautiful, love the colors so far.:clap

Archived