Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

so i'm back - feeling a little better. i'd like to say i haven't been working on the blanket for over a week but had time to do a square here and there. but today i connected 36 squares and crocheted 16 after work and a good nap. i'll be back to show progress this week end!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunny - Glad you're feeling better :hug

Wendy - No, no definitive diagnosis yet. She still has today and tomorrow for her antibiotic. She's still doing well this morning from what I see. At the very least she's having a couple of good days. I was concerned with her urine output (12+ times a day and large amounts of it) but they told me to let the antibiotic finish then call on Monday or this weekend if she takes a turn for the worst. They're closed on the weekend but he gives his home phone number in case anything comes up. One more thing to love about him :yes

Bah! Thought I'd broken this get up in the middle of the night thing. Yes, this is normally the middle of the night for me. I usually sleep another 3 or so hours. I'll be very glad when Becky gets back from her surgery :lol

Cara I was just going to say that your up early. Its nearly 9pm here.

Just after 6 a.m. here and I've been awake about 45 minutes. I hate that. Especially on a Thursday. I like to get a full night's sleep on Wednesday so I can keep up with my sister on Thursdays. She wears me out :lol I had to think up things to do today. Bless her heart, she gets so bored on her days off. Sometimes I really think these Thursday outings are more for her than for me :lol

She crochets once in a blue moon. She's tried again recently but she seems to have a "tension issue". Probably because she doesn't hold the yarn in her off hand. Just let it hang out there :lol I'm surprised she's ever gotten anything finished but she has. Right now she's into jewelry making. She made our other sister a really lovely bracelet for her 40th b-day this week. :yes She's just one of those that has to be out doing something.

Wow thats a weird way to hold the or not hold the yarn I guess. My Mum is a tight crocheter but then she knits tight as well. My sister cant sit still she is always going out somewhere and my Aunt is the same. I must take after Mum as Im happy to just stay at home.

Good Morning, all. :)

Tracy, I got your 6 squares from yesterday. :yes

Sunny, so glad you're feeling better. :manyheart Do you want me to add 16 squares to your total?

Not a lot of crocheting this week, but the next block of the Ohio Star is over half done. :hook

:hi Just popping in! Haven't done anymore on my pinwheel quilt yet maybe later today I'll do a block.

Colleen I love that graph!

Wendy and Linda love those designs! I'm thinking of doing a round graph for the crochet games haven't decided yet.

Good Morning, all. :)

Tracy, I got your 6 squares from yesterday. :yes

Sunny, so glad you're feeling better. :manyheart Do you want me to add 16 squares to your total?

Not a lot of crocheting this week, but the next block of the Ohio Star is over half done. :hook

you know, i haven't counted my total. i'll have to do that tonight. :think

Hi Sunny~I'll need the number of solids and bi-colors separated...the bi-colors get 2 points instead of 1! :D

Hi Heather! You know I lurk on the Sky Cal...your Cathedral Window ghans are gorgeous. :cheer

Cara, how is our patient doing today? :manyheart

Cara, how is our patient doing today? :manyheart

She's still doing okay. My sister even had her playing today. Her last antibiotic is tomorrow. I was afraid since she's just now improving if she went without it all weekend she might take a turn for the worse again. I called the vet and he gave her another course. What the heck, right? Surely it can't hurt and it might help. I think though they still don't hold out much hope but we'll see. Thanks for asking :hug

ok here are my numbers

404 solids and 71 bi colors - all of these but 16 solids are connected to the main afghan

:nworthy:2rock:applauseWOW!

Mary - another 15 solids for me done on Wednesday (nothing yesterday). My total now is 144 solids (all unassembled :blush )

Don't wait too long to attach them...I gave up on one a while back because it was too discouraging to put them all together in the pattern I had:P

You can do it:cheer:clap

Don't wait too long to attach them...I gave up on one a while back because it was too discouraging to put them all together in the pattern I had:P

You can do it:cheer:clap

Nope! I need to get started joining this weekend! Otherwise I'll be buried in saltines!

I definitely need to join as I go or I'll never get it done. Here are the first three rows of my Diamond Square pattern. I'm holding the vertical strips together with stitch markers so the rows are easier to join.

tmpphpURfk3X.jpg

tmpphpCcZqUh.jpg

Archived