Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Can get that link, too..... please??? :hook

Thanks you.

Sure...I can't do it through here...so PM me you email and I'll send it to you.:hook

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We talked to the Vet and Maggie is just waking up and okay...and I'm crying with relief. :) We get to pick her up late this afternoon. :manyheart

Once the tears stop, I'm going to crochet until it's time to go get her. :hook

I'm so happy!! I hope this means she'll be okay...:hug:manyheart

Miss Judy has A LOT to answer for. :yes I have the yarn out for the ATW. It is in a bag, next to the bed for it's turn to be grabbed and started. The strange thing? Almost all my projects at the moment need the same hook. :lol The only thing different is DD's triqueta ghan.

I am going to use "Marble" burgundy, dirty pink, kind of a turquoise green and cream for the ATW.

Cara~Your man ghan is gorgeous. :clap

Judy~I always wanted to make an ATW. What version are ya'll using? :)

So it's official my laptop went back. :( We just couldn't cut it with him not working & my PT job but i'm a big girl & didn't take it too hard. I just put on my big girl pants & dealt with it. :P:lol

Miss Judy has A LOT to answer for. :yes I have the yarn out for the ATW. It is in a bag, next to the bed for it's turn to be grabbed and started. The strange thing? Almost all my projects at the moment need the same hook. :lol The only thing different is DD's triqueta ghan.

I am going to use "Marble" burgundy, dirty pink, kind of a turquoise green and cream for the ATW.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

the yarn sounds gorgeous!!

Tabby, Judy sent me version 2, so I am making that one. If I remember correctly, Judy said that is the one she is making, too. :think

That's the purple, green and white (or off white one, right?)

Busy, busy in here today. Here is the picture of the puppy cuddle ghan at 3/4 done. I'm sewing together the next block now.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/busy-bee-lmt/DCP_1400.jpg

I think that I have too many projects already in the works to tackle ATW right now. Maybe someday down the road.

Linda Im glad that the piano is finally getting tuned and your puppy ghan is just amazing.

Mary that is such great news about Maggie.

Tabby Im so sorry about your laptop, as Cara says maybe later on things will get better and you can get another one.

Cara your man ghan is just beautiful.

Tabby, Judy sent me version 2, so I am making that one. If I remember correctly, Judy said that is the one she is making, too. :think

Thanks. :D

Aww Tab I'm so sorry :hug Maybe y'all can get another after things straighten out a bit :yes

Thank you. :manyheart:hug

That's the purple, green and white (or off white one, right?)

Thanks. :D

Tabby Im so sorry about your laptop, as Cara says maybe later on things will get better and you can get another one.

Thanks, I sure hope so. :manyheart

I called the gal at the humane society about the puppy cuddle today. Of course, I got her voice mail, but I told who I was and what was going on. She called back about half an hour ago and was soooo excited. She said it was just the type of item they were looking for. Something for or about pets that people couldn't just go out and buy. The more I described it the more excited she got. (I am pleased in a big way.)

I'm going to do an ATW too. :cheer I'm doing mine in butter yellow, a plummy looking purple, blue & soft white. The blue & purple are in main stay so I have no idea what they call them. :think I know, I know, starting another project? :lol I will finish one sooner or later. I am known to get to a point where i'll get on a roll & finish them all up in one week so you'll see. :yes:P:lol

Tab, your colors sound great!!

Linda - LOVE the puppy cuddle - your sketch of it didn't do it justice!

Well, nite all...:hug:manyheart

Oh no :eek I think I may have been finally sucked into the saltine world :D I have been resisting for a long time but this ATW may have brought me over to the dark side :lol

Judi I sent you a PM.

Oh no :eek I think I may have been finally sucked into the saltine world :D I have been resisting for a long time but this ATW may have brought me over to the dark side :lol

Judi I sent you a PM.

:rofl:rofl:rofl I love it!

Good morning, everyone. It's grey and overcast here this morning. It's supposed to start raining with possible thunderstorms here sometime this afternoon or evening and continue through tomorrow but be nice for the weekend. Hope everone has a great day.

How's Maggie this morning, Mary?

Judi I sent you a PM.

:cheer:clap:party:jumpyay:hug:dance:woo

Good morning ladies :flower

Well, the rain stopped for a bit last evening but started up again as soon as the sun went down. Seems to have stopped for now. Hope it lets up till 8 p.m. or so. I have errands to run today and my sister and BIL are flying out of Dallas to LA this evening. Seems it's always storming when they're flying somewhere and I'm a nervous wreck :(

Karen - You'll have fun. I swear. Saltines are addicting :hook

Linda - Good morning to you hon :hug

Mary - How's the patient this morning?

Good Morning, Ladies.

Maggie is just fine...a little groggy because of pain pills, but has been out and had her breakfast. :)

Linda, your puppy ghan is precious! It just makes you smile. :yes

Hi Tabby! Your colors for the ATW will be lovely together. Can't wait to see them. :hook

Karen~Good for you on joining the saltine makers. Cara will be thrilled that she has another new convert. :lol

I know I've missed some of your posts. I plan on doing some catching up today...of course you all have me thinking about the ATW. ;)

Archived