Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning, all. Thank you for the kind words. :manyheart Hopefully by Monday, we'll know for sure what's going on with Maggie. Our vet is wonderful - and wants to do bloodwork once more to see if anything has changed. MIL is doing okay for now.

The good news...DD receives her MBA this evening. :graduate We're going with her DH and his parents. :)

Obviously not much crocheting going on lately and I miss it. This afternoon may be crochet time and a movie. :yes

Good Morning, all. Thank you for the kind words. :manyheart Hopefully by Monday, we'll know for sure what's going on with Maggie. Our vet is wonderful - and wants to do bloodwork once more to see if anything has changed. MIL is doing okay for now.

The good news...DD receives her MBA this evening. :graduate We're going with her DH and his parents. :)

Obviously not much crocheting going on lately and I miss it. This afternoon may be crochet time and a movie. :yes

Hooray for DD :woo:clap Sure hope everyone does better next week :manyheart

Sorry, I've missed some posts...I promise to do better soon. ;) MIL is okay, but at 92 small things can turn into "serious" quickly. Thank goodness DH is in town and can take care of some things. Maggie is on mega doses of antibiotics and we've been at the vet on and off for two days. They'll do more blood work on Monday. I know I'm rambling...thanks for being here. :hug

Mary, I'm glad that MIL is better. Do hope that Maggie responds quickly to the antibiotics. It's awful when our 4 legged friends are hurting. :hug

Sunny, you've have been making awesome progress! Great job.:yay:clap:yay

Hooray for DD!!! Enjoy the ceremony, Mary! :hug

Mary, I'm glad that MIL is better. Do hope that Maggie responds quickly to the antibiotics. It's awful when our 4 legged friends are hurting. :hug

Yeah and they can't tell us :( Poor little Tuon in on antibiotics too but she's coming around nicely. She's almost her little persnickity self again :D

Yeah and they can't tell us :( Poor little Tuon in on antibiotics too but she's coming around nicely. She's almost her little persnickity self again :D

I hope little Tuon gets better quickly, Cara.

This spring seems to be full of big storms and bad bugs.

Krystal ~ 17 solids today. Thanks!

Hi Ladies. The ceremony was very nice and only lasted 1 1/2 hours. Of course DD was the prettiest girl there ;)...and her DH was beaming with pride, too.

Having some crochet time this afternoon was the best stress reliever for me. :yes Maggie seems to be a little perkier tonight, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Tabby, we've missed you, too. I hope everything is going okay. :hug

Sunnyvale, I LOVE the colors you chose!

I am just checkin' in to share that I am sixty-two rows into my Jasie. I don't have plans to pick up any other projects now until it's done~but you never know for sure.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Happy Mothers Day to you all.

I had a great Mothers day, went to my Mum's for lunch and we all had a good day.

K - 28 solid saltines. thanks

Sunny your ghan is looking great so far.

Titus2woman great progress on your jasie.

Good morning, ladies.

Happy Mother's Day!!! :flower:cake :flower

It's overcast and cool this morning. We had a soaking rain last night by the looks of things outside. It has to be really bad for me to hear it downstairs. I read a book yesterday and sewed some more blocks together on the puppy cuddle. Not sure what I'm doing today.

Sunny, that's AWESOME!!!

Good Morning, all. Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms! :manyheart

Sunny, your Casa is just beautiful. Great progress! :hook

Hi Sandi~Good for you on accomplishing so much on the Jasie. It's such a pretty pattern. :yes

Wendy, I'm glad you had a good day with your Mom. :) What are you working on? :think

Hi Tracy and Shelly, too. :)

DD and her DH are taking both sets of parents to Brunch at 11:00. We are so lucky to have them and wonderful inlaws.

Good morning ladies :flower

Happy Mother's Day to y'all :manyheart

Mary - Well of course DD was the prettiest one there :D Glad to hear Maggie's a bit perkier this morning.

Linda - I think I heard your rain. I could've sworn it was pouring rain this morning around 7 but it's dry outside. Must be losing my mind :lol

Sunny - Looking good :tup

Titus - Great progress on the Jasie :clap

Tabby - How's the job hon?

Well, BD spent hours and hours yesterday working on the yard. I think he was wanting sympathy but he got none from me. Nope. If he'd stay on top of it he wouldn't have so much work all at once. Only thing that motivated him this time is we got a notice from the city. Now, it wasn't that bad but the city is very picky and we're on a corner which makes it worse. BD has a tendency to let the grass get too high which irritates me and the city both :lol I asked him twice if he wanted me to hire a yard crew to come in from now on. He gave an emphatic "no" both times and swore he'd keep on it. Here's hoping :D

Cara, look here. It is cute. :D

Tracy, that's adorable.

I'm crocheting squares for the puppy cuddle this afternoon. (I gave the piano another coat of stain too.) I'm watching "The First Wives Club" while crocheting.

Archived