Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Linda - Hope those old allergies clear up soon :hug

Good morning Tab :hug

I've been up since 5:30. That'll teach me to go to take a nap at 8:30 :lol Haven't crocheted yet but I did shop :blush I'm a sucker for clocks and one I wanted was on clearance 60% off :eek Couldn't resist :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh what a beau-ti-fullllll morning... Oh what a beau-ti-fullll day... I've got a wonderful feeeeelllling everything's going my way"

the sun is shining and it is almost 60*F... the kittens are getting frisky{they have just started coming out the last few days]... we have 2 calico's (female), a tourtise?Shell (female), and a black and white tiger (Male)... just what I need more things to watch out for... well I have to get busy crocheting... I took yesterday off more or less... we went to watch a baseball game at the local minor league stadium..

Yes it is a beyootiful morning Shelly :D At least once cats get to about 3 or 4 months old they can kind of take care of themselves. This is why I have cats not dogs. That and dogs make me sneeze :D

Good Morning, all. :) About ready to leave, so just a quick Hi.

Linda and Sunny - Yay for pictures!

Hi Miss Tabby. :manyheart

Cara, I was up at 5:30, too. Too early to do much else, so you might as well go shopping. ;)

Ooooo! I really like that color combination, Sunny! Great work!!!!:yay:clap:yay

My turn for pictures. This is the Dachshund pattern I came up with for Katie:

DCP_1399.jpg

And this is the puppy cuddle at the half way point:

DCP_1397-1.jpg

Howdy everyone

Sunny your ghan is just beautiful, love the colors your using. Whats the varigated color, I like it.

Cara I agree cats are much easier too look after then dogs, just love my puddytats.

Congrats on the clock.

Linda hope your allergies get better soon, I have never suffered much from hayfever but DH has and I know what he goes through.

Mary enjoy gardening at your daughters place. I did more pruning in the yard yesterday, its nice to get out there when the weather is nice.

John & Kim are at a Kentucky Derby party tonight. His folks & I opted to stay home. I tackled the piano and piano bench. I had bought an Old English stain/polish and I applied it to the piano and bench. If you know where to look you can find the knicks, but you have to look hard now. They gleam. I am so pleased. It looks so rich and beautiful now. It gets tuned next Friday. My back is aching, but my heart is singing.:woo:jumpyay:woo

Sunny - Your quilt looks great! :clap I see someone else already asked about the black yarn :D Thanks for that info. I'm glad they're still making some of the Fiesta colors. Just wish they'd bring back that burgundy :yes

Linda - Love the dachsie!! :dog I know that my body aches but my heart is singing feeling and it's the best thing in the world :manyheart

Good morning ladies :flower

Ooooo I slept too late and went to bed too late. Before I knew it, it was 4 a.m. Now I've got a headache. But a bit more caffeine oughta fix that :D

I did get another whole row of the man ghan done though :clap I already had two blocks made on Friday they just weren't in the photo. Only 5 more rows of blocks to go :dance

here are the nine rows that I'v done. I'm connecting 5 more sections today! so far the thing is a giant! it fits a queen size bed and i still have to make the rest going down.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/sunnyvale_22/RYU098.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/sunnyvale_22/RYU100.jpg

Love, love, love your colors. Beautiful! :clap

Ooooo! I really like that color combination, Sunny! Great work!!!!:yay:clap:yay

My turn for pictures. This is the Dachshund pattern I came up with for Katie:

DCP_1399.jpg

And this is the puppy cuddle at the half way point:

DCP_1397-1.jpg

Ooooooo, your puppyis adorable. Great job! :cheer

Hi Ladies. :rose

Sunny, the colors you're using are wonderful! Thanks for sharing a picture. :yes

Linda ~ both projects are great. The puppy cuddle is already adorable. :hook

It's been a super busy, but good weekend and I am officially having crochet withdrawal symptoms. :lol I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Hello, everyone. Thanks for the compliments on puppy and dachsie. John's folks have now left. They are going to stay at another daughter's this week. The week went a lot better than I anticipated it would. Katie made two skirts for me while they were here and we got to know each other a lot better. I'll be very glad to have the house back to our normal routines. After they left I laid down with a good book and have been reading. I feel more rested and refreshed now.

I hope everyone has had and will continue to have a good weekend. :hug

Hi Wendy and Linda. :)

I finally decided to chill this evening and made several squares. :hook We went to a 1 year old's Birthday party today and someone made her a precious little purse using...saltines! It was so cute and made with shades of pink with a crocheted flower attached at each side of the strap. This is the same little one that I made the Baby Blocks pattern for - that was the first ghan I made using Cara's patterns. :manyheart

This tired lady is going to bed early. :sleep See you all tomorrow!

Good morning, everyone. I went to bed early last night, too. It's sunny outside today. And the house is quiet. K played the piano for a while last night while John & Kim were watching a movie in theie bedroom. John said they could here it but that it wasn't intrusive. Goodie! That means I can pretty much play whenever I want. He likes the type of music I like which is also nice. It really looks sharp since the polishing on Saturday. I swear the strings are getting more in tune just by being played. I worked on the dachsie pattern (putting it on the computer) and read yesterday. Today I brought up the yarn for the puppy ghan and will be working on it today. Have a great day!

Good Morning, everyone. After a few errands, I'm going to crochet all afternoon. :hook

Linda, so glad you're enjoying the piano! Jim Brickman is one of our favorite players and we play his CDs a lot. Can't wait to see more of the puppy ghan. :yes

Have a great morning. :)

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda - Glad you're having such a good time with the piano :)

Mary - Good morning dear :hug Are y'all getting these nasty thunderstorms this morning, too?

Just now getting to my email. I'm a mite ticked at BD which has a good side effect....I clean when I'm angry :lol Nothing big but irritated. I'm almost over it already :D

Krystal - 34 solid squares...thank you!

Hi Cara ~ Hope your day is going okay. :D

Time to do some joining again. :crocheting It's a great day to crochet with clouds and light rain. My whole body needs a break from yard work for a day or two. :lol

My Mum's cat has been diagnosed with FIP and there is no cure so yesterday was not a good day. All you can do is give him pallative care for now. Mum's cat is the brother of my 2 cats.

Linda Im glad your enjoying the piano.

Mary you deserve a rest after all your hard work in the yard.

Archived