Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary - So what's wrong with coloring eggs for yourself? No grandchild needed :D

I actually thought about doing just that. :rabbit:) But I planted 6 large pots of flowers and got the eggs out of my system. :lol

K--- add 75 solid saltines please

colleen.. your desert star is looking beautiful...

well between watching some new movies on the HBO / CINEMAX preview Nanny MC Fee, Happy Feet.. we are also enjoying some old movies this weekend--- The Wizard of OZ (the 5 yr old loves this one), The original Dr Doolittle, and soon Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...

I have finished my round ripple now its back to the cuddle quilt. Dont have much left to do. Still not sure what Im going to do with it though.

That's great, Wendy. Be sure and show us the cuddle quilt...you'll find a home for it or just keep it and enjoy! :manyheart

Happy Easter, everyone! :flower

'Nite Wendy, I hope you had a great day with your family. :yes

It's cold and drizzling here, so this afternoon is crochet time. I only have two band-aids on my right hand from the yard work yesterday. :lol Would love to finish the flower quilt this week and then back to the gingham. :crocheting

Rachel, your colors are lovely together! Are you doing the Country Hearts? Forgive me if I'm remembering wrong...thanks for showing us the yarn. :yarn By now, you probably know we all love pictures. ;)

K - 38 Solid squares. thanks
Gotcha! (You're getting close to HALFWAY!!)

The yarn I decided on for my afghan.

yarn001.jpg

Pretty!

I swear I'm going to tie a bucket to my nose... everytime I bend forward my nose starts draining...

Not so pretty. :no :no :yuck :yuck

Rachel, your colors are lovely together! Are you doing the Country Hearts? Forgive me if I'm remembering wrong...thanks for showing us the yarn. :yarn By now, you probably know we all love pictures. ;)

Thanks everyone. The light color really is more of a cream then white, it just looks white in the picture. I am doing the country hearts. I can't wait! I thought it was going to be really hard but after looking at it I realise its just a lot of granny squares. I am very excited!! :)

Happy Easter ladies :flower

Tab - Yes, about time you started another saltine project :yes

Shelly - Ewww. Hope you feel better soon :hug

Rachel - Excellent color choices :yes

Wendy - Have fun with the family and wish DD a :bday from us :manyheart

Tabby thats great, what saltine project have you decided on. You certainly have your mojo at the moment dont you and I think thats fantastico. :hug

Rachel nice colors for your country hearts.

Shelly hope you feel better soon.:hug

Krystal yep wont be long and we will be up to the 2000.

Afternoon everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and holiday.

I've got enough squares done that I want to start joining them now. I started doing it using whip stitch and really don't like it. So, I know it's probably been asked before but ...

What stitch do you use to join your squares?

Do you join your squares into a block or do you join one row all the way across?

Can I join the saltine countdown? I have 48 solids and 17 bicolors done so far.

Archived