Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Hi all. We've had rain almost all day - about 5" at our house! I was lucky to be able to stay in today. :yes I did a little crocheting and some catching up on other things.

Linda, I'm glad everything went well at the doctors. I hope you're okay. :manyheart

Hi Julie ~ How are you doing on the Woven Blocks? (Please say you are almost done, so Arnold can go away.) :lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Morning Everyone! :)

How is everyone on this fine day??

Too cheery for me, huh? :lol :lol

Yup...

Whacha up to, Tab....:eek

Never too cheery, hon :hug Glad to see it :yes I'm doing just fabulous! Almost have the second block on my Big Top done :yay I'd probably be done if I could quit gabbing :blush:lol

Never too cheery, hon :hug Glad to see it :yes I'm doing just fabulous! Almost have the second block on my Big Top done :yay I'd probably be done if I could quit gabbing :blush:lol

You don't know me well enough then, huh? :lol :lol :devil:lol :lol

I wanted to get something accomplished too & vowed that i'de keep my face outta this puter but i'm just to worried that i'll miss something good. :lol

I wanted to get something accomplished too & vowed that i'de keep my face outta this puter but i'm just to worried that i'll miss something good. :lol

Ditto :lol

I'm off to see my FIL...so any crocheting will have to wait till this evening:(

Another day of the 3 H's...hazy, hot and humid...UGH!

:rain Good morning! Everyone sounds good today. :) Other than a dental appt. later this a.m., I'm doing great. ;)

I only have 2 more rows on the Bus ghan and am so excited about it. I'm still thinking about the border color.:think

Hi Wendy, your new avatar is so cute. I've always loved roadrunners. :yes

Tabby ~ you sound like you're in a great mood today and a little :devil too! :lol I know how hard it is to decide on a pattern when there are so many out there. Had you thought of a round ripple or star? I know they go pretty fast...Good luck deciding. :hug

Hi Mary! :)

I have thought of everything. The problem is......my Mom wants something really perdy that will be saved (heirloomy like) but also functional. I found one in Crochet Today that I love but I don't think it'de be functional. Very pretty but holey too. :( Let me see if I can get the pic. to give ya an idea. Maybe you gals would think it's more functional then I do or maybe it'de give ya an idea of what i'm looking for. Be back.....

Good morning, y'all. We had some rain yesterday, late afternoon. One short cloudburst lasting about 10 minutes and then about an hour and a half later another lasting about 30 minutes. :2rain We'll take anything we can get. It's sunny and calm today.:sun

I'm working away on the train. I've got all the special squares for the mouth and eye crocheted. LOTS of tails to hide on them. But I think the affect will be well worth the bother. And there are only 8 of them, so that's not that bad. Will definately have a picture to share by Friday.:photo

Sounds like everyone is in high spirits today. Have a great day! Happy crocheting! :hook

Sorry Wendy, I wasn't ignoring ya. I just saw your post. I bet that books full of beautiful patterns. :yes I don't particularly care for the puff stitch though, it takes too much time. It's very perdy thoguh just when someone else does it. :lol

Here is the ghan I want/wanted to do.

Here it is in pink cause that's what i'de be using.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/queenpsycho26/?action=view&current=LastScan1.jpg

And here's a close up to show how holey it is. Kinda looks like a tablecloth.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/queenpsycho26/?action=view&current=LastScan.jpg

Any ideas or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Archived