Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Good day ladies :flower

Went and had my sonogram this morning and didn't have to hardly wait at all :yay I'm not a very patient patient :lol

Now I've finally had my caffeine. Couldn't eat or drink this morning. Don't mind the eating I don't eat breakfast anyway but boy howdy did I need a Dr Pepper :lol

Gonna spend this gloriously gorgeous day working on dishcloths and my Windwalker for the Gifts for Grannies :hook

Have a happy day everyone :manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I've been following this thread and have decided I have to make the penguin for my father. (Long story as to why I have to) I want to say thank you Cara for being so nice as to share your beatuiful patterns with everyone.

Amanda - Welcome! :hug That'll be really fun seeing yours and Heather's grow one from the top and one from the bottom :yes

Mary - Thank you :hug And I'm sure it's just my gall bladder. My 2 younger sisters had theirs out years ago. Doctor's surprised mine's taken so long to act up, especially with my diet :rofl

Gee, it's been quiet here lately...I know Linda T. is on vacation, and we miss you, Linda! :yes No crocheting for me today. :( Hope to get lots done before DH comes back on Friday. :hook

Have a good evening. :hug

Yeah has been a little quiet. Lots of ladies seem to still be working on it but all the gab is over at the Sky CAL :D And, of course, I'll be here forever :lol Lots more quilts to get done :yes

Cara

Are you saying we are long -winded over at the Sky group ? :D

Why no, I wouldn't say that at all :D Of course, I'm probably close to being the one that is the longest winded......hmmmm, I don't think that was grammatically correct.....but you know what I mean :lol

Cara

I bet I could give you a run for your money.

I am not exactly a WALLFLOWER myself .

I talk ALL the time ... all day when I'm the only one home.

In the store when I'm by myself .

To complete strangers EVERY DAY .

I have yet to find someone I won't talk to .

If I would have ever met up with Jeffrey Dahmer before he went to his eternal ...... PLACE , I would probably gotten some new recipes from him .

Not that I would have USED any of them, but it would have been a conversation starter with him. Sounds like he was a whiz in the kitchen .

Amanda - That's great!!! Oh I'm so glad his little face looks so cute. Sometimes I'm not quite sure :lol

Julie - Ewwwwwwww! But I know what you mean about the talking....Misa's so happy I found the 'Ville now she can get through a whole catnap without me waking her up to talk to her :lol

Yea, Cara

We had a hurt bird in our yard the other day. I made the neighbor guy come over and pick him up and move him. He was laying right in front of my front door . He put him over in the bushes in our side yard so I went out and talked to him . (the BIRD,not the neighbor )

After about 4 hours, he probably wishes he would have gone about 80 mph faster into our picture window.

He would have been out of his misery faster that way than having to listen to ME ramble on and on til he drew his last breath .

I bet he is the first bird in History who WANTED a cat to come and eat him .

Yea, Cara

We had a hurt bird in our yard the other day. I made the neighbor guy come over and pick him up and move him. He was laying right in front of my front door . He put him over in the bushes in our side yard so I went out and talked to him . (the BIRD,not the neighbor )

After about 4 hours, he probably wishes he would have gone about 80 mph faster into our picture window.

He would have been out of his misery faster that way than having to listen to ME ramble on and on til he drew his last breath .

I bet he is the first bird in History who WANTED a cat to come and eat him .

:rofl :rofl I forfeit....you definitely beat me :rofl :rofl :rofl:manyheart

Cara

Thing is, I have ALWAYS been like that. My mom used to say I talked just to hear my head roar .

Maybe it's TRUE ..................

My dad said I have never met a stranger ,nope give me 5 minutes and I'll know more about them than their own mother would . :lol

I can fire off questions faster than a machine gun . :D

If I would have ever met up with Jeffrey Dahmer before he went to his eternal ...... PLACE , I would probably gotten some new recipes from him .

Not that I would have USED any of them, but it would have been a conversation starter with him. Sounds like he was a whiz in the kitchen .

Sick, but so up my alley. Too FUNNY!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived