Can't get the pattern

While doing my weekly runthrough of new patterns at CPC I found this adorable hat pattern.

http://mylittlecitygirl.com/?p=4958

trouble is that when i try to dl the pdf my computer freezes and it is as if the dl does not exist. I have done this 5 different times and different ways but nada. :(

Has anyone managed to get this pattern and if so... how :?

I downloaded it previously with no problem. Try again at a different time. Sometimes a site or your own server is over-busy and things don't work right. Could also be your computer filling up.

It really is a cute hat pattern, isn't it? I am hoping it will look just as cute as an adult sun hat.

I downloaded it previously with no problem. Try again at a different time. Sometimes a site or your own server is over-busy and things don't work right. Could also be your computer filling up.

It really is a cute hat pattern, isn't it? I am hoping it will look just as cute as an adult sun hat.

When I said 5 different tries I did mean five different times over the day. I was trying to save to my comp (win 7 :llama:llama:ducky ) instead of opening it. :sigh

love that hat, one of the ladies here at the retirement village

wears one just like it in the swimming pool. Its made of some

type of twine, kind of like the twine you get at home depot

to tie down your load, or even the kind you find around hay

bales, which incidently I've had a guy at work bringing me his

twine from the hay bales he opens. I've got projects planned

for it :hook might even make myself a hat to wear in the pool.

Thanks for that link, and the website looked pretty cool too.

I bookmarked it.

I also tried to download this pattern yesterday, and couldn't but today I had no problem. She has some really cute patterns, several of them free.

I'm going to make this out of cotton for my 2 year old granddaughter and will put either the butterflys or the rosebuds on it. Both of them are free patterns at her website.

I was able to download and save to my computer with no problem. Thank you for the link too. Sometimes adobe needs to be updated and the new Windows 7 very fussy about certain downloads.

Archived