Crochet Today/May-June Issue

Roli

I'm really disappointed in this issue. :( This is one of my favorite magazines but I don't see anything I would make this time. Those of you who make toys will love it, though! It's up for grabs to anyone who wants my copy--free postage too. First one to contact me gets it. :)

It's yours Joanne. Please PM me your address again. I think I deleted it after I sent you those patterns. :(

I was also disappointed with this issue. Someday I'll learn to look through magazines before I buy them instead of assuming I will love anything related to crochet!

hmmm I just signed up for the magazine last week. I probably won't get this issue will I? Bummer - I'm really into making toys right now. It's a shame when an issue doesn't interest you - especially when you only get 6 a year!

I was disappointed with an issue that had lots of baby items. I don't have babies in my life that often (a friend or acquantance and I just do a baby blanket, except for close-close friends where I do more).

This one I like thought. The pineapple shawl looks gorgoues. The spring cardi, which looks more like a sweater:think, looks good (I haven't received my issue yet).

Debbi

Just to be clear, I usually love Crochet Today. In fact, it's one of my favorite magazines. They do a wonderful job with crochet-related articles and the patterns are normally beautiful and make use of yarns that are readily available. I'm just not a "wedding, toy, babystuff" kind of person! :lol

Yeah I saw a couple of the cute toys I can make other than that not much in the issue yet that I will crochet.

Archived