In March I will.

fc1123

I've managed to weave in all the ends on the Granny Square Purse! I think this CAL is definitely going to help me get all of my WIPs finished!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job everyone! You all are so inspiring for me to finish my projects!

I finished a blanket for my nephew. I did the cloud soft shells pattern from this book... I love this book! http://www.leisurearts.com/items/2853/Our-Best-Baby-Afghans/search/our-best-baby-afghans/s/newest/default.aspx

Now, I have to work on my oldest son's RR and I want to start on an afghan for my youngest son.

I am able to cross the granny square blanket off my list! I finished it just about 20 minutes ago! I worked on it off and on all day and am pretty pleased with the results.

The link is here.

Thank you, Leisa. I was so focused last month that I was able to finish 2 major projects. I don't have a picture for the dress yet but I have one of my hoodie and I even had time for a poncho for my DD.

Your projects look great Jackie. I love that hoodie and your DD is so sweet in her poncho!:)

I am able to cross the granny square blanket off my list! I finished it just about 20 minutes ago! I worked on it off and on all day and am pretty pleased with the results.

The link is here.

Lovely blanket the colours are so pretty together!:)

I have finished my two Doll's blankets off my list!:clap For a picture click here!

Those are pretty! Grats on finishing them!

The link is here.

:c9 those are so cute, the fur on them looks great. You are really going to town this month :cheer

Ok here is my list of projects that need to be finished:

1. Shrug for friend. (0%)

2. Shrug for my sister. (0%)

3. Baby blanket and hat for baby shower. (30%)

4. Lapghan for my secret sister. (75%)

5. Neck warmer for my grandmother. (0%)

6. Ruffle scarf for my other sister. (0%)

I think that is it...I guess I need to get off here and get busy with my hook...

Here Goes:::::eek:eek:eek

Boy:P do I need this CAL::yes

ripple for my neice

doily

baby afghan

felted crochet hook holder

1 scarf for charity & delivered

granny squares finished and mailed for charity

I think I can....I think I can:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

KathyWho

:tup:crocheting:tup GL Everyone

I know I'm joining in a little late, but I need to be here! LOL! So far I have finished up the Quick & Easy Shoulderette and two blossom necklaces, and I have high hopes now of crocheting to fill just a few eggs for our community Easter Egg Hunt.

1.) some teacups

2.) another blossom necklace

3.) some finger puppets

4.) a cupcake (or more?)

5.) some chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries

6.) a daisy necklace

7.) a little girl's belt

8.) a kerchief

9.) ETA maybe some teeny bags rather than eggs to put them in?

*I think* that's it~we'll see! Thanks so much for having me! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Well I have one scarf done so far this month. Now I still need to work on 2 hats and another scarf. And I am still working on the blanket. Though going to make some Easter baskets again since the ones I made are way too small.

I think this is a good motivation CAL so I will join.

I have 2 scarfs to finish one is 80% done the other 50%

I have a Notebook cover/holder for the Plastic or paper? CAL 50% done

I have buttons to put on a cuff 99% done :)

I have started my first Afghan and have done 16 squares, but I have no finish date in mind for that, quite happy to let that one take as long as it takes lol

I REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FINISH ONE PROJECT BEFORE STARTING ANOTHER!!

I finished the baby afghan I was working on, you can see it at

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2019005#post2019005.

:cheer Looks great!

I think I will finally accomplish something this month but don't hold your breath, I've got the biggest final of my life too!

Well working on the blanket trying to get things done this month. Though today started back to school so Spring Break is over went by too quickly and I had a mid-term exam in my music class studied the whole Spring Break for it and got a C on the test not bad. Though on to pass the rest of my classes. Tomorrow is my math class yuck because I am doing terrible in my Algebra class because she talks too fast so I have a hard time comprehend what is being said.

Tiffany, I'd love to see the grannys square purse. Are you going to post a picture??

Yes indeed! I plan on doing that tomorrow at some point in time.

I managed to get 1 sock, 1 shawl, and 1/2 of a baby romper finished over the weekend. I forgot to take a picture of the shawl before giving it to my FMIL. I've given her so many things that she has made a special drawer in her dresser for items I have made for her. :manyheart I used the Joseph Wrap pattern out of January 2010 Crochet! Magazine. I was a bit confused :think on the sewing of the sleeves. I would really like to make another one, but mine ended up being more of a tube than the one pictured. Not sure what I did wrong, but it still turned out nicely and she loves it, which is the only part that matters!

Well working on the blanket and I have one Easter basket finished and I have 4 more to go I think I will do a total of 5 Easter Baskets not sure yet. I know for sure that I will have 2 more to go.

I finished the baby afghan I was working on, you can see it at

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2019005#post2019005

Now I need to get some booties made for my new grandson.

:) This is so pretty. I love the colour choice soooo girly and big enough to fit her cot and grow with her!:clap

Yes indeed! I plan on doing that tomorrow at some point in time.

I managed to get 1 sock, 1 shawl, and 1/2 of a baby romper finished over the weekend. I forgot to take a picture of the shawl before giving it to my FMIL. I've given her so many things that she has made a special drawer in her dresser for items I have made for her. :manyheart I used the Joseph Wrap pattern out of January 2010 Crochet! Magazine. I was a bit confused :think on the sewing of the sleeves. I would really like to make another one, but mine ended up being more of a tube than the one pictured. Not sure what I did wrong, but it still turned out nicely and she loves it, which is the only part that matters!

I'm looking forward to seeing your granny square purse!:) And Oh that is lovely our FMIL haveing a special drawer for all the things you have made her!:D

Well working on the blanket and I have one Easter basket finished and I have 4 more to go I think I will do a total of 5 Easter Baskets not sure yet. I know for sure that I will have 2 more to go.

:cheerYou are sure getting lots done considering you are so busy with your studies well done!:clap:clap:clap

Archived