In March I will.

fc1123

Wow Tiffany, you are just knocking them out of the park this month. My job and downed computer at home have been sucking the fun-time hours from my life this month.

You're a crochet super-hero!

Well thanks! I've got another share! One of the 2 purses is finished! I am soooo glad I got involved with this CAL!

Here's the link: Purse

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finished my helmet bag too! Last year I bought an ridiculous amount of face shields because I scrapped them on something or another so I made a soft bag with long handle so I can carry it into work without banging it up too much.

LOL! Okay not all the way done, I see a few strings I need to tuck. I was just so darn excited to get it done.

Your bag is great :)(love the picture on the motorcycle!!!) and your blue blanket was really nice too well done!:D

Great job Susan! I love that colorway!

Well, I have to admit defeat on one of my WIPs. The elusive Man's Wallet. Upon digging it out of the dark depths of the tote this weekend and on further inspection, there will not be any completion for this item. I crocheted the piece over a year ago and, well, it just isn't up to the standards I have since put my work up against. I know that perfection isn't something I should aim for when I create something, but this piece was about as wonky as it could be. I had never used nylon before and it definitely showed! My edges are not anywhere in the same zip code as straight and it ended up narrowing at the top. I've looked to see if adding stitches here or there would help it, but it's just not going to work! :no So, to save face, I will call this one a casualty of creative loss. I may attempt it again in the future, but for now it is just not going to happen. Onward to the other projects I need to finish in the next week and 2 days!

:cheer Good for you! It is sometimes best to scrap a project rather than not be happy with it! And your finished projects are looking great! I love your granny square bag!:manyheart

I'm joining in for March as I missed this CAL in January/February I hope that is OK! :hook There are some big lists so lets hope we all get what we want done in March done!:clap

In March I will Finish:

Purple and White Gingam Blanket Finished

2 Doll's Blankets For Mum's Baby Doll Charity Sets Finished

Scrap Square Blanket - Rose/Aqua Finished

Scrap Square Blanket - Pink/Blue Finished

2 Scarves For Charity - 1 Finished

Unknown Project for the Charity Blast Weekend (details nearer the time (perhaps the scarves listed or something else!?) Finished 2 scrap blankets and made 27 granny squares (16 of which are now another blanket!)

Make Progress On:

Christmas Afghan(I have been trying to make one for us for years and it never happens and so far all I have made is a tree to embellish the blankett with!? But I do have some yarn in a bag...)

More Scrap Granny Squares Made 27!

Happy Crocheting Everyone!:crocheting

OK I have a few finished items to share and take off my list!

Purple and White Gingam Blanket - Finished

2 Scarves For Charity - 1 Finished

Unknown Project for the Charity Blast Weekend Finished 2 scrap blankets and made 27 granny squares (16 of which are now another blanket!)

16 scrap granny squares - now a blanket for a baby

11 more scrap granny squares

Only 3/4 more days of March left so I don't think I will get anything else off my list done unless I really surprise myself! :lol

Great work Lindsay wish my list were that good for the month. The only I will manage to complete this month are the Easter basket would post pictures but my camera is broken and it costs too much money to send it in to get fix so will save money for a new camera.

I finished the teddy bear for my niece, at long last! The link is here. Now for finishing the bear face to call it truly complete. I'm going to need suggestions in that area, as buttons and embroidery didn't look very good.

Wooohooo! :clap With the exception of the failed wallet, I finished all of the WIPs that I had for the month! Now on to finishing some of the WIMs. :crocheting Good thing it's Spring Break for my kids and they are visiting their Mamaw. I should have lots of time to crochet the week away (unless life happens, but maybe I'll catch a break!

Tiffany that teddy bear is just too cute!!! chenille? I bet it feels wonderful...

Lindsay what wonderful accomplishment to finish everything off your list!

I haven't been crocheting much, dh took my 'pile' and set it in the study.... :( I just have to drag it back out again next week when he is gone for work. lol! I have so many projects to get caught up on!!

I have about nine eggs done with projects to fill maybe eleven...

1.) some teacups~made two

2.) another blossom necklace~working on a second one

3.) some finger puppets~did the dragon, still need to start/finish the knight

4.) a cupcake (or more?)

5.) some chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries~made two sets

6.) a daisy necklace~made two

7.) a little girl's belt~???

8.) a kerchief~???

9.) ETA maybe some teeny bags rather than eggs to put them in?~not gonna happen!

My son's birthday is Friday, and the hunt is Saturday. Whatever is not finished by tomorrow, oh well... :( (((((HUGS))))) sandi~LOVING everyone's pics!!!

I didn't get to finish anything this month. My main project is the Shimmering Lace Dress and it was a real challenge, misread the pattern and frogged the bodice 6 times :eek until I contacted the designer and asked for a diagram. She is real nice and responded quickly. The bodice is done and I'm starting the skirt. :whew I'll finish it in April. I did add rows to my Heather Hoodie and RR afghan. I finished a one-skein scarf that I gave to DD's aide. :yes

• 6 months later...
Here Goes:::::eek:eek:eek

Boy:P do I need this CAL::yes

ripple for my neice

doily

baby afghan

felted crochet hook holder

1 scarf for charity & delivered

granny squares finished and mailed for charity

I think I can....I think I can:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

KathyWho

:tup:crocheting:tup GL Everyone

Hello Everyone:

I forgot to subscribe to this CAL after I joined and so forgot to respond again.....sometimes that's just how my brain works:think Two out of 6 are finished. The baby afghan is finished and delivered. And the scarf for charity. In fact 4 scarves for charity. I have worked on the ripple for my niece which is real progress and got the crochet hook holder to the point of deciding on the type of closure I want to put on it.

In the mean time I have organized all my yarn and it is in one area now so I really know what I have.:yay And I have finished several other new projects! :yes Just finishing another baby blanket for my daughter that I need by the 1st of November. Variegated baby yarn and all single crochet and it is turning out nice.:hook

When the snow flies I always seem to get back to those WIP! Myself and a few crochet friends are getting together once a week now so that is helping all of us to get organized and we have been yarn shopping once also!!!!;)

To those of you who finished any of your projects:clap:clap:clap.

KathyWho

Archived