In March I will.

fc1123

Ok this thread is about making a list of WIPs that you would like to finish in March.Then you report back as you are working on crossing the items off your list. You get a when you complete an item along with that great feeling of knowing you finished something. We love to hear about and see finished projects! So good luck all I'll be hosting again. Get your lists ready for March my goodness can't believe it's already March where has the time gone. Well I know where my time has gone in my school books.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here's my list.

In March List

~~~~~~~~

*cotton Lucy bag

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/247+trim)

*work on livingroom ripple

*finish ripple afghan for Mom(trim)

*finish crohook afghan for MIL(trim)

*snowflake garland (23/61)

Hello all,

Here is my first post...

I picked this CAL because I need it bad.

I am going to finish everything I have started this month. I am going to finish everything I have started this month. I hope saying it twice will make it come true.

Here goes the list:

little hat for grand daughter, finished

little throw for other grand daughter, finished

2 scarves for oldest daughter

throw for youngest daughter

shawl for sister

scarf for son

and the biggest.. finish the flannel ghan I started during the olympics for hubby, finished

Oh my gosh it looks like a lot more typed up.

Leisa

Ok so I didn't get it all done but this made me finish some wips. Thanks everyone, I will try to get some pictures up.

Wow, you are both so ambitious. Do you plan on sleeping?

I really just want to finish a simple granny's square I started for a baby that was born back in November. There. It's in writing. According to all of the powers-that-be, I've just increased the chance of actually getting it done! So now I have to do it or never visit the 'ville again out of shame!!

Wow. You guys have a lot of projects!

This month... I have a baby afghan to finish by SATURDAY! Yikes. And no, I haven't started! Yipes! I didn't know my step-sister to be was coming into town and she has a new baby. I'd love to get something done. If not a whole afgan, he'll at least get a lovey!

And,I have a god awful ugly round ripple afgan. The afghan itself is excellent, but the colors my son chose are less than excellent! LOL! At least its what he likes and thats all that matters. It just doesn't make me want to work on it because I'm not fond of the colors. Can't wait to be finished so I can start on an afghan for my newest addition, my 6 month old. Luckily, he's too young to choose his own colors, so mom has free reign on that one!

well let's see for this month I am going to not make the list big

1. finish the afghan for my brother's high school graduation

2. finish making Easter Baskets

3. work on 2 scarfs set

4. make 2 hats

fc1123 :hug best of luck in school! I finally scheduled my NCLEX for my RN, I know about those books!

I just want to finish something, I have a tendency to just keep on starting new projects :hook Okay list of unfinished.....

-homespun granny blanket

-rectangle granny

-lt blue blanket 3-17-10 :hook

-helmet bag 3-23-10

-pink graham with saltines

-queen size saltine that needs majority of the ends tucked

-dc/sc baby blanket

fc1123 :hug best of luck in school! I finally scheduled my NCLEX for my RN, I know about those books!

I just want to finish something, I have a tendency to just keep on starting new projects :hook Okay list of unfinished.....

-homespun granny blanket

-rectangle granny

-lt blue blanket

-helmet bag

-pink graham with saltines

-queen size saltine that needs majority of the ends tucked

-dc/sc baby blanket

Thank you Susan this next week I am not Spring Break so I will be doing a little more crocheting and of course I have to do some studying for my music mid-term but I almost have one scarf done just need to weave in the ends.

I don't have ambitious plans for March, I would just like to finish the granny square baby afghan I am working on since the baby is due in April.

I'm joining in for March as I missed this CAL in January/February I hope that is OK! :hook There are some big lists so lets hope we all get what we want done in March done!:clap

In March I will Finish:

Purple and White Gingam Blanket Finished

2 Doll's Blankets For Mum's Baby Doll Charity Sets Finished

Scrap Square Blanket - Rose/Aqua Finished

Scrap Square Blanket - Pink/Blue Finished

2 Scarves For Charity - 1 Finished

Unknown Project for the Charity Blast Weekend (details nearer the time (perhaps the scarves listed or something else!?) Finished 2 scrap blankets and made 27 granny squares (16 of which are now another blanket!)

Make Progress On:

Christmas Afghan(I have been trying to make one for us for years and it never happens and so far all I have made is a tree to embellish the blankett with!? But I do have some yarn in a bag...)

More Scrap Granny Squares Made 27!

Happy Crocheting Everyone!:crocheting

I was very successful with my January and February lists and finished my projects in a timely manner. I was even able to add some other big projects that I was able to finish, too. So this CAL is very helpful to me. Sorry, I have been forgetting to put up pictures.

In March, I will make a Sissy Pooh dress (Lisa Gentry) for my little DD, put some rows on my RR afghan. I joined a KAL for a knitted vest and I'm still in search of nice bulky yarn to use. If I can't find one I like, I might go with Jo-Anns Sensation Classic.

Ok I sorta forgot to add that I was taking the drop stitch ripple class that started today so if I work on that for the next week I probably won't work on anything else. But I am riding in the car for at least 4 hours tomorrow going to my grand daughters 5th birthday party so I think I should at least work on her little blanket while traveling. It is an easy v stitch so I can do that in the car. And it is little. Oh boy.

Jackie,

I love your signature line with everything you finished with a line through it. You have been working hard. And please pictures everyone, it really inspires me to get going when I see all the beautiful items all of you have finished.

Jackie,

I love your signature line with everything you finished with a line through it. You have been working hard. And please pictures everyone, it really inspires me to get going when I see all the beautiful items all of you have finished.

Thank you, Leisa. I was so focused last month that I was able to finish 2 major projects. I don't have a picture for the dress yet but I have one of my hoodie and I even had time for a poncho for my DD.

post-28487-135897510494_thumb.jpg

post-28487-135897510501_thumb.jpg

I'm joining in for March as I missed this CAL in January/February I hope that is OK! :hook There are some big lists so lets hope we all get what we want done in March done!:clap

In March I will Finish:

Purple and White Gingam Blanket

2 Doll's Blankets For Mum's Baby Doll Charity Sets

Scrap Square Blanket - Rose/Aqua

Scrap Square Blanket - Pink/Blue

2 Scarves For Charity

Unknown Project for the Charity Blast Weekend (details nearer the time (perhaps the scarves listed or something else!?)

Make Progress On:

Christmas Afghan (I have been trying to make one for us for years and it never happens and so far all I have made is a tree to embellish the blankett with!? But I do have some yarn in a bag...)

More Scrap Granny Squares

Happy Crocheting Everyone!:crocheting

It's more than ok to join in here whenever you want.

Thank you, Leisa. I was so focused last month that I was able to finish 2 major projects. I don't have a picture for the dress yet but I have one of my hoodie and I even had time for a poncho for my DD.

That poncho really looks good on your daughter.

Oh my gosh Jackie your things are beautiful. That hoodie is amazing and your daughter seems to be loving her poncho. That hoodie would be perfect here in Texas. Thank you so much for the pictures, but now I want to make ponchos for my grand daughters. LOL

Last month, things really throw me off the loop. So, I am here to get back on track with my projects.

Later this week, I will figure out what projects that need to be completed. I have no deadline this month, only all the WIPs.

This month will be the WIP month for me. Have it said; I do have about 9-10 projects that I want to work in turns. :lol

I plan to pick a WIP. I will work on it until I am in the mood for next one. Then I can move on to another WIP, etc etc.

At the moment, I am working on a hat that's all colorwork.

I'm going to dive in to this CAL ..

For March I've already completed:

A 53" Starghan for my nephew-on-the-way

Newborn Booties

Newborn Cap x2

Butterfly Cap

Butterfly Scarf

Now I would like to finish:

Granny Square Purse (needs ends woven in and lining) (no liner, gifted to FMIL who uses it daily!)

Granny Square Blanket (2 more squares and sewn together) (finished and gifted to neighbor)

Mans Wallet (needs lining sewn in) (not going to complete for technical reasons!)

Socks for FMIL (finished and gifted)

Teddy Bear for niece (finished!)

.... apparently I like to start things and not finish them! LOL

I would like to start and complete:

2 more purses (1 finished)

Dishcloths

A shawl for mom & FMIL (FMIL shawl was finished and gifted)

I think that is all for this month! LOL

Oh my gosh Jackie your things are beautiful. That hoodie is amazing and your daughter seems to be loving her poncho. That hoodie would be perfect here in Texas. Thank you so much for the pictures, but now I want to make ponchos for my grand daughters. LOL

Thank you and you're welcome. I do love the hoodie, it's the first hoodie I've ever made. The poncho was an easy project. I used Lion Brand's Coming Home Poncho for kids pattern and I finished it in 2 days.

Archived