In March I will.

fc1123

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally getting around to posting the Granny Square Purse!

post-18684-135897512852_thumb.jpg

No liner, but I may pass on putting one in it all together.

Today I also finished the socks on my WIP list! Woohoo!! Pictures of those tomorrow (after I weave in those pesky ends!)

post-18684-135897512842_thumb.jpg

post-18684-135897512849_thumb.jpg

Tiffany that is one cute purse you made. I hope someday I can finally make a granny square.

Thanks! I don't know why it took so long for me to finish it, but I'm glad I can finally mark it off the list!

Socks I finished last night. They are the "Beddy-Bye Booties" from 'Think Pink'. I did 2 extra rounds of dc for length and only did 3 rounds of the fpdc/bpdc cuff. They are done in the Caron Simply Soft Eco in Cranberry Mist and will also be going to my FMIL (I try to spoil her as often as possible!) This CAL has really had my hook flying! You guys are great motivators and I love looking at all the finished items! Keep it up!

post-18684-135897513202_thumb.jpg

Tiffany....I really like the granny purse and the socks look great and I bet they are nice and soft! You are just going wild on your list!

Lindsay....great job on the baby afghans, do know twins? It seems like comes in two's

I finally finished my lg afghan, actually it's been a while since I did an entire one-piece so it seems large. I'll post when I get home, I just pulled it from the dryer and now I've got to get busy at work.

Tiffany....I really like the granny purse and the socks look great and I bet they are nice and soft! You are just going wild on your list!

Thanks!! I have been going a little wild, but it feels good to get some projects finished! I will hopefully get the baby romper finished today and start on the purses/bags I want to have done before March is over! OH and gotta get the lining sewn into the wallet (my wonderful other half has been patiently waiting for me to finish it for AGES now!)

There just aren't enough hours in the day, for crochet at least!! A friend of mine has asked for a blanket and a purse over the weekend, so I am gonna squeeze them in sometime soon... Yeah, hectic, but so much fun!

Here's my big blue blanket! It's a freebie from Redheart sight, texture throw or something like that.

post-17683-135897513454_thumb.jpg

post-17683-135897513459_thumb.jpg

Susan, that's a great blanket! It looks like a country blue, which is my Momma's favorite! Great job!

thanks for all the complements! It's called spa blue, redheart discontinued color and it was super easy to do! It's all tr and dc.

Well gang it's the first day of Spring! I doubt I will get any crochet done today as my chores list is forever long, but hope to get back to it by Monday. :) Happy Spring to you all!

I finished my helmet bag too! Last year I bought an ridiculous amount of face shields because I scrapped them on something or another so I made a soft bag with long handle so I can carry it into work without banging it up too much.

LOL! Okay not all the way done, I see a few strings I need to tuck. I was just so darn excited to get it done.

post-17683-135897515694_thumb.jpg

Great job Susan! I love that colorway!

Well, I have to admit defeat on one of my WIPs. The elusive Man's Wallet. Upon digging it out of the dark depths of the tote this weekend and on further inspection, there will not be any completion for this item. I crocheted the piece over a year ago and, well, it just isn't up to the standards I have since put my work up against. I know that perfection isn't something I should aim for when I create something, but this piece was about as wonky as it could be. I had never used nylon before and it definitely showed! My edges are not anywhere in the same zip code as straight and it ended up narrowing at the top. I've looked to see if adding stitches here or there would help it, but it's just not going to work! :no So, to save face, I will call this one a casualty of creative loss. I may attempt it again in the future, but for now it is just not going to happen. Onward to the other projects I need to finish in the next week and 2 days!

I finished my helmet bag too! Last year I bought an ridiculous amount of face shields because I scrapped them on something or another so I made a soft bag with long handle so I can carry it into work without banging it up too much.

LOL! Okay not all the way done, I see a few strings I need to tuck. I was just so darn excited to get it done.

That is a very nice bag and such fun colors.

Power to Tiffany!! :2rock It's ok to dump a project when there is no longer love for it!!

Maybe you can salvage the nylon??

Yeah, definitely going to give the nylon another purpose in some way or another. FH is a little disappointed that his wallet is a complete bomb, but he knows that I will get around to making him another one.

I just started a new blog, have been so busy trying to get these WIPs finished, as well as get my list of new projects started. Easter is right around the corner and I haven't even given that a second thought as of yet... UGH!!! So much to do, so little time!

Just a week left for this CAL gals! Good luck finishing your projects!!

Finished the baby romper (ok well it needs 5 more snaps, but they will be added by tomorrow!). Got to get busy with the others.. here's the link!

Thanks for looking!

Wow Tiffany, you are just knocking them out of the park this month. My job and downed computer at home have been sucking the fun-time hours from my life this month.

You're a crochet super-hero!

Archived